Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017 – Get KPSC Senior Medical Officer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. We have published the KPSC Senior Medical Officer Exam Syllabus in detailed on this page. Competitors can start your preparation by downloading the Karnataka PSC MO Syllabus for free of cost. Applicants must prepare well for the written examination to crack the job in Karnataka state. Karnataka Government Jobs seekers can also get the Syllabus of KPSC MO Exam from our blog.
- 1 Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 KPSC General Duty MO Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka PSC Senior Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 KPSC GDMO/Sr MO Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Karnataka PSC GDMO Exam Syllabus – Professional Test
- 1.3.2 Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.3 KPSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- 1.3.4 Karnataka Sr MO/Specialist Syllabus – Aptitude
- 1.3.5 KPSC General Duty MO Exam Syllabus 2017 – English
- 1.3.6 Latest KPSC Specialist Jobs Syllabus – Reasoning
Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017
Many candidates are still searching for the Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017. For the convenience of job hunters, here we have provided the KPSC Sr Medical Officer Exam pattern and Syllabus. The Government of Karnataka has released the Latest Employment News. As per the advertisement, KPSC inviting the applications to fill 1430 Senior Medical Officer & GDMO Vacant positions. So, Aspirants apply without waiting for the last date. Karnataka PSC will recruit the candidates by conducting the Written Test followed by an interview. Postulates who are willing to work for KPSC Department must qualify the written examination.
KPSC General Duty MO Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical officer|
|No of Posts||1430|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Karnataka PSC Senior Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates who had registered for KPSC GDMO Recruitment 2017 will select by the Appropriate Authority. For the applied candidates Karnataka PSC will conduct the written examination followed by the interview. The Syllabus is the crucial part of preparing for any government jobs. Here we had given the each topic covered in the written examination. After completion of Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017 preparation, applicants can check the previous papers from our site.
|S NO||Exam Name||Subject|
|1||Written Test||Professional Test|
KPSC GDMO/Sr MO Syllabus 2017
Karnataka PSC GDMO Exam Syllabus – Professional Test
- Community Health Nursing.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Computers in Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
Karnataka PSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- General Medicine.
KPSC Senior MO Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- Books And Author.
- About India and its neighboring countries
- Famous Places.
- National Dance.
- Geography of India.
- Music & Literature.
- Economic problems in India.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- World organizations.
- Countries and capitals.
- History of India.
- New inventions.
- Tribes, Artists.
- National and current international affairs.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Science and innovations.
- Musical Instruments etc.
Karnataka Sr MO/Specialist Syllabus – Aptitude
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.
KPSC General Duty MO Exam Syllabus 2017 – English
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
Latest KPSC Specialist Jobs Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction
115 total views, 2 views today