Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued through an advertisement. Karnataka Public Service Commission has declared an official notification for 823 First Division Assitant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA), Other Posts. Candidates who have an interest in starting their career in Government Sector can utilize this chance as soon as possible. Candidates who are seeking for the Karnataka Government Jobs can Apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016-17 through Online Mode. The KPSC FDA & SDA Online Applications starts from 06th December 2016 to 04th January 2017. Check Latest Government Jobs official notifications updates on our website frequently.
- 1 Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 KPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission Employment Notification 2016 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC FDA and SDA Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA Posts
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
The Public Service Commission has constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18th May 1951. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications from the desired aspirants to fill up 823 FDA & SDA Vacancies. Interested contenders can also apply for KPSC First Division Assitant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2017 through official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Complete details of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, and Online Application Process, etc., are briefly described below.
KPSC Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: First Division Assistants (FDA) & Second Division Assistants (SDA).
Number of Vacancies: 823 Posts.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Employment Notification 2016 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Post Name: First Division Assistants (FDA) & Second Division Assistants (SDA).
Number of Vacancies: 823 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- General Category: Rs.300/-.
- OBC Category: Rs.150/-.
- SC / ST Category: Rs.25/-.
Candidates who have applied for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Karnataka Language Test
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Salary Offered by the Karnataka Public Service Commission
Selected Applicants will receive Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC FDA and SDA Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA Posts can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit details here.
Appellants must possess Degree/ Bachelor Degree from any approved universities registered in India or identical qualification.
PUC from Karnataka Pre-University Department or its identical qualifications like ITI and other Three Years Diploma Courses.
Competitors who are ready to apply for KPSC FDA & SDA Jobs 2017 should have the age limit as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Category Wise Maximum Age Limits
- General Category: 35 years.
- OBC Category: 38 years.
- SC / ST Category: 40 years.
Important Dates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From: 06th December 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 04th January 2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05th January 2017.
Procedure for Applying Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA Posts
- Applicants First Visit Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of FDA and SDA” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all fields with correct information & upload scanned photo and signature.
- Then, Submit the KPSC Application and take a printout of it.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
374 total views, 1 views today