- 1 Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – High Court Jobs
- 1.2 Details about Karnataka High Court Judicial Services Exam 2016
- 1.3 Karnataka HC CJRC Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.6 Karnataka High Court HJS Prelims Syllabus
- 1.7 Karnataka High Court HJS Mains Syllabus
- 1.8 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.9 Karnataka High Court Previous Papers
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 is now available in our wingovtjobs.com website. Candidates who are searching for Civil Judge Jobs or High Court Jobs or Government Jobs in Karnataka can view the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 released to fill 124 Civil Judge Posts. Skilled & Talented Aspirants who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam 2016 will be searching for the Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern. We have provided the complete Kar HC Judicial Services Syllabus for the better preparation of the candidates. The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers Pdf is also enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – High Court Jobs
Karnataka High Court is the High Court in the Karnataka State. KHC was established in the year 1881. Recently it has released a recruitment notification to fill 124 Civil Judge Posts. Candidates who have completed Degree in Law from any recognized university and who have enrolled as an Advocate are eligible to apply for these posts. The age limit of the applying candidates should be 38 years for SC/ST Category & 35 years for all other category candidates. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for Karnataka Government Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to apply for KHC Judicial Services is 01/03/2016.
Details about Karnataka High Court Judicial Services Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court.
Total Vacancies: 124 posts.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge.
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka HC CJRC Exam Pattern
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern is given here. The Selection process consists of 3 stages.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
The Marks secured in the Preliminary Examination will be considered for Eligibility for the Mains Examination.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- The Preliminary Exam consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100 Marks||Objective|
(Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability)
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2016
- The Main Examination consists of 4 Papers.
- Each, Paper, consists of 100 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100 Marks|
|II||Law Paper I||100 Marks|
|III||Law Paper II||100 Marks|
|IV||Law Paper III||100 Marks|
NOTE: After the Mains Examination, Viva-Voce will be conducted for a Maximum of 100 Marks.
NOTE: A Computer Test to test the knowledge of computers will be conducted for 25 Marks & such marks secured by the candidate shall be considered for ascertaining the suitability & computer knowledge of the candidates. These marks will not be aggregated to the Total marks obtained in the Written Exam & Viva-Voce.
Karnataka High Court HJS Prelims Syllabus
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Constitution and
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Science and Technology etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Karnataka High Court HJS Mains Syllabus
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Documents etc.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Charges.
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Click here to get Karnataka Judicial Services Recruitment, Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
299 total views, 2 views today