- 1 JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the last Week of February 2016 by the Jharkhand Government. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill 3436 Vacancies of Panchayat Secretary, Lower Division Clerk, and Other Posts. Aspirants looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand may get use of this JSSC Recruitment Notification for Panchayat Sachiv and Other JSSC jobs. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the Jharkhand SSC panchayat Sachiv Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs is available from 20th March 2016 to 19th April 2016. The JSSC Official website where you can get the JSSC Online Application for Panchayat Secretary and Other Jobs released under this advertisement is www.jssc.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
JSSC is abbreviated as Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Jharkhand SSC was constituted under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The headquarters of JSSC was located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducts examinations to fill vacancies under Group B, Group C & Non-gazetted General/ Technical/ Non-Technical categories in the state of Jharkhand. Every year JSSC releases exam notifications for recruiting skillful and intelligent candidates. Jharkhand SSC has recently published the recruitment notification for Panchayat Secretary, LDC & Other Jobs. Candidates searching for the Jharkhand Govt Jobs may apply through online for this JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 on or before 19/04/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Sachiv Jobs
- For Revenue Employee: Candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates should complete 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
For Remaining Posts please refer official notification.
Age Limit for JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Recruitment
Candidates applying for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age limits.
For Revenue Employee:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.jssc.in
JSSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 3436 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Revenue Employee||557 Posts|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||983 Posts|
|4.||Treasury Clerk||188 Posts|
|5.||Panchayat Secretary||1539 Posts|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Bihar.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs in various Panchayats will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written exam conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Fee through online using any payment gateway.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 115/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/04/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/04/2016.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs can get the online application at the official website www.jssc.in. Online Application link is activated on 20th March 2016 and will be closed on 19th April 2016. Interested Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.jssc.in
- Click on JSSC Recruitment Notification for Panchayat Sachiv & Other Jobs.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Application with the complete details and submit the application.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 click on below link
Download JSSC Panchayat Sachiv Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
596 total views, 2 views today