Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued the JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill the 80 Lecturer Vacancies. The Government of Jharkhand, PSC has invites application from eligible candidates. Aspirants those who are looking for the Jobs in Jharkhand can utilize this chance as soon as possible. Desirous candidates can check and apply for JPSC Lecturer Jobs through Online Mode. After filling the application, candidates should send the hard copy of application form along with enclosures to the below given address by on or before 27/01/2017. For latest government recruitment updates candidates should check Latest Employment News tab in wingovtjobs.com website.
JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is going to fill 80 Lecturers Vacancies through Online. JPSC Lecturer online applications are now available at official website www.jpsc.gov.in. Jharkhand PSC Lecturer Notification 2017 is chasing down candidates who have done their Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks Or Graduate in Engineering in related discipline from any Indian Recognized Board. Aspirants who wish to apply for JSPC Notification Jobs can check below sections for more information.
Jharkhand PSC Jobs – Vacancy Details
Organization Name – Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of the Post – Lecturer Posts
No of Vacancies – 80 Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Notification 2017 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Name: Lecturer Posts
No of Posts: 80 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Jharkhand
Job Category: State Government Job
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Application Fee – Aspirants has to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- Unreserved/ BC-I & II Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will recruit applicants based on their performance in the Interview.
Pay Band – The Finalized aspirants of JPSC Recruitment 2017 will receive the consolidated monthly basic pay scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- or Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria Required for Jharkhand PSC Lecturer Jobs
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 required eligibility criteria has explicitly provided below. Aspirants should possess these criteria for applying for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
Applying candidates need to have Post Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks Or Graduate in Engineering with first class from any Indian Registered Board or University.
Aspirants below Age Limit as on 01.08.2015
- General Candidates: 22 to 35 years
- OBC Male Candidates: 22 to 37 years
- OBC Woman Candidates: 22 to 38 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 22 to 40 years
Important Dates for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017
- Initial Date To Apply Online: Available Now (20th December 2016)
- Final Date To Apply Online: 19th January 2017
- Last Date To Submit Printed Hard Copy Of Online Application: 27th January 2017
How to Apply for Jharkhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment Jobs 2017
- Visit official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in
- Applying Candidates need to checkJPSC Lecturer Recruitment official advertisement
- Know the eligibility criteria
- Then, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with relevant data
- Submit the form and Remit the Fee as Category Wise
- Attach the required documents and affix recent photo
- Finally, submit it to the authority by on or before the last date 27/01/2017.
Send Hard Copy to the Below Postal Address:
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.