- 1 JPSC Dentist Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 – Jharkhand PSC Doctor Bharti Apply Online
- 1.2 Jharkhand Public Service Commission – www.jpsc.gov.in – JPSC
- 1.3 Details about JPSC Dentist Notification 2016 – Dental Jobs
- 1.4 Jharkhand PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 JPSC Dentist Syllabus for Paper-I
- 1.6 JPSC Dentist Syllabus for Paper-II
JPSC Dentist Syllabus 2016
JPSC Dentist Syllabus 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Eligible Applicants who are willing to work for Government jobs in Jharkhand can apply for these 155 JPSC Dentist posts released under Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are searching for the Jharkhand PSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus have reached the right website. We are providing the complete information regarding JPSC Dentist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016. JPSC Dentist Old Questions Papers Pdf is also enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates. Applicants can prepare well by following the JPSC Dentist Syllabus & Jharkhand PSC Dental Surgeon Previous Papers. All the Best.
Candidates can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get more info regarding latest Government Jobs Recruitment, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, etc.
JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 – Jharkhand PSC Doctor Bharti Apply Online
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 155 Dentist (Dental Surgeon) posts. Candidates who have completed BDS Degree from a recognized Institution and who have registered with the DCI or State Dental Council are eligible to apply for these Dental Surgeon posts. The age limit of the applicants should be between 23 to 40 years. The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview. Candidates interested in applying for the Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 can apply through Online mode through the official website www.jpsc.gov.in. Online Registration for the JPSC Recruitment 2016 is available from 10th February 2016. The last date to apply is 29th February 2016. For more details visit the official website of Jharkhand PSC.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission – www.jpsc.gov.in – JPSC
JPSC is referred to as Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The Jharkhand State was formed on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC was established under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Indian Constitution by the Governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was set up with the aim of making a commission entirely responsible for conducting the recruitment process for the government posts in the state. The Main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct competitive examinations and also the interviews for the selections of the Skilled & Talented candidates for the posts in the state. The official website of JPSC is www.jpsc.gov.in.
Details about JPSC Dentist Notification 2016 – Dental Jobs
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
No of posts: 155 posts.
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon (Dentist).
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
- The exam will be of Objective type questions i.e. Multiple choice questions.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Each paper consists of 100 Marks with 2 Hours duration each.
|Written Test||Paper-I||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
Jharkhand PSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016
JPSC Dentist Syllabus for Paper-I
- Human Anatomy, Embryology, Histology.
- Human Physiology & Biochemistry.
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology.
- General Pathology & Microbiology.
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- Dental Materials.
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery etc.
JPSC Dentist Syllabus for Paper-II
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Orthodontics & Dental Orthopaedics.
- Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry.
- Public Health Dentistry.
- Prosthodontics and Grown & Bridge & Implants etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
740 total views, 1 views today