Jodhpur AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 Notification has got issued recently. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has released a recruitment notification to fill 22 Vacancies of Senior Resident Posts. Moreover, interested Candidates can verify the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Information, and Other Recruitment Particulars in this article. Further, the Aspirants can check the Official Website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in to apply for the Senior Resident Posts.
From this site, we Provide the information regarding the latest government jobs both at the state level as well as at the central level, particular exam patterns, besides the prescribed syllabus for the written exams. On the other hand, this recruitment is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting to go with the Government Jobs. Further, the last date for the submission of AIIMS Application is 03/11/2016.
- 1 Jodhpur AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
- 1.3 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 AIIMS Senior Resident Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Pay Scale for AIIMS Senior Resident Posts 2016
- 1.6 How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016
Jodhpur AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
Jodhpur AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released recently. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has issued a recruitment notification to fill 22 Vacancies of Senior Resident Posts. Moreover, Interested and Eligible Candidates can utilize this recruitment opportunity. AIIMS is recruiting the candidates through Written Test, as well as, Other rounds for the Senior Resident Posts. Further, refer www.wingovtjobs.com for the latest Government Job Details.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Senior Resident Posts
Number of Posts: 22 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 03 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 01 Posts
- General Medicine: 02 Posts
- Also, General Surgery: 03 Posts
- Obs & Gynecology: 01 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis: 02 Posts
- Also, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: 02 Posts
- Cardiology: 01 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 01 Posts
- Nephrology: 01 Posts
- Endocrinology: 01 Posts
- Besides, Ophthalmology: 02 Posts.
AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post: Senior Resident Posts
Mode of Apply: Walk-In-Interview
Job Location: Jodhpur
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Last Date: 3rd November 2016
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidates has to pay Rs.1000/- for General/OBC and Rs.800/- for ST/SC candidates through Demand Draft or Pay Order for “Recruitment of AIIMS Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur.
Selection Process: The AIIMS Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants through the Interview round.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement date to apply for the post: Available Now.
- The last date to submit the application form: 03/11/2016.
AIIMS Senior Resident Posts Recruitment 2016
This section mainly focuses on Age Limit as well as the prescribed Educational Qualifications. The Job Seekers have to refer the Eligibilities clearly before applying for the Posts. On the other hand, Violation of Eligibility Criteria may cause huge loss to the Applicants during Verification Process.
Age limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
Moreover, Applicants Age Criteria should be as follows:
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 33 Years.
Educational Qualifications for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
- Moreover, Applicant must have Degree of MBBS with MD/MS in the relevant discipline.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Senior Resident Posts 2016
Moreover, Recruited candidates will be offered a Pay Band of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and Rs.6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016
Candidates may appear for the Interview with prescribed Application Form, Original Educational Certificates, as well as, Photos. Further, the Interview is held at Medical College of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 2nd November and 3rd November 2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
122 total views, 1 views today