JNU Faculty Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued in the month of November 2016. Jawaharlal Nehru University released this notification for the recruitment of 91 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. The best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in India. All Interested and Eligible contenders can Apply through Online Mode for JNU Faculty Jobs from 12th November 2016 to 12th December 2016. Candidates can visit our blog regularly for the latest gob updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Police Jobs, etc.
- 1 JNU Faculty Recruitment 2016 for 91 Professor Posts
- 1.1 JNU Faculty Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JNU Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Important Date for JNU Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment
- 1.5 How to Apply for JNU Professor and Associate Professor Jobs
JNU Faculty Recruitment 2016 for 91 Professor Posts
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi is an NAAC accredited Central University under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. JNU is a Public Central University in New Delhi, Capital of India. In 2012 the National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4. The highest grade awarded to any educational institution in the country. All the complete details, i.e., Name of the Posts, Number of Vacancies, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Candidates may also go through the JNU Faculty Recruitment Official Notification www.jnu.ac.in.
JNU Faculty Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Faculty Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 91 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Associate Professor||50 Posts|
|03||Assistant Professor||13 Posts|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Name of the Post: Various Faculty Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 91 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in following rounds
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates who have selected in JNU Faculty Recruitment will receive as per the following
Post Wise Salary details
Professor Posts: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.10,000 per month.
Associate Professor Posts: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.9,000/- per month.
Assistant Professor Posts: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with grade pay of Rs.6,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs 2016
Applicants who are willing to apply for JNU Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit
Education Qualification for JNU Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs
Candidates should have Ph.D. Qualifications in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline.
Age Limit for JNU Faculty Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
Important Date for JNU Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment
- Online Application Commencement from 12th November 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 12th December 2016.
How to Apply for JNU Professor and Associate Professor Jobs
- Visit the Official website of JNU Recruitment 2016 www.jnu.ac.in.
- Open the Faculty Recruitment Tab and Click on Apply Online.
- Download JNU Faculty Official Notification
- Fill all the required details.
- Attach all mandatory copies and documents like Photos, certificates.
- Cross check the details once before submission.
- Finally, Submit the form to complete the Online Application process.
- Save the system generated copy for future references.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
170 total views, 1 views today