JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification released on 19-03-2016. Jammu and Kashmir PSC inviting Applications from the candidates to fill 1060 Lecturer Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 through official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission released the latest notification to fill 1060 Lecture Jobs for various Subjects. This Notification helps to the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. Eligible Candidates can apply for these jobs through official website from 24-03-2016 to 25-04-2016. Aspirants are strictly advised not to wait for the last date of Application form submission. Applicants should pay the application fee through bank challan in Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates are required to submit the Hard Copy of downloaded Online application form along with the bank challan within two days after depositing fee to the PSC Officers. Bank Chalana must be signed by the bank authorities. More details regarding JKPSC Recruitment notification details like Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Offered, etc.. are given below.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC 1060 Lecturer Job Details
Organisation: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC).
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Applying Mode: Online.
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 1060
Name of the post: Lecturer
JKPSC Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No. of Vacancies|
Eligible Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
- Master’s Degree in relevant subjects from recognised universities for the posts 1 to 35.
- Master’s Degree with Certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI with Shorthand speed with 80 WPM and Typewriting speed with 40 WPM for Stenography Post.
- MCA Degree from recognized University or DOEACC B Level course for Computer Science Lecture Post.
Age Limit for Lecturer Jobs in J&K School Education Department
Candidates age considered as on 1st January 2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age:
- General Category Candidates: 40 years.
- Candidates in Government service: 40 years.
- Physically challenged candidates: 42 years.
- Candidates belonging to the RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: 48 years.
- Scheme of Selection notified separately.
- General Category students should pay Rs. 505/- + Service Charges Rs. 05/-
- Reserved Category Students should pay Rs. 255/- + Service Chargers Rs. 05/-
- Application fee should be pay at J & K Bank only.
Salary Offered for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs:
- Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- For more details check the official notification.
- JKPSC Lecturer Exam will be held at different centers located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri.
- Candidates can select the Examination Center indicated above.
- For more information regarding JKPSC Lecture jobs go through the official notification.
How to Apply for Online JKPSC 1060 Lecturer Jobs:
- Go to the official Website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Read the required notification step by step.
- Click on the online Application Form for JKPSC Recruitment Lecture Jobs.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, photocopies and signature.
- Candidates can edit the application form before submission by clicking Edit button.
- After clicking on Submit button, it cannot be modified.
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
- Pay the fee by challan at J & K Bank.
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification released on 19-03-2016.
- Starting date for Online Application Form is 24-03-2016.
- Closing date of JKPSC Application form is 25-04-2016.
- The last date of submission of Fee/ Bank Chalana is 26-04-2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
489 total views, 1 views today