JKPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 Notification has released on 13/12/2016. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced this notification for 141 Vacancies in Higher Education Department. As per the JKPSC Notification, vacancies that are going to fill is Librarian and Physical Training Instructor. For the Job Seekers, JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Recruitment is the excellent opportunity who are looking Job in Jammu and Kashmir State. Eligible candidates can apply for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 through Online Mode. Online Application will start from 15/12/2016 and ends on 15/01/2017. Refer our website www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News 2016 – 2017.
- 1 JKPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 JKPSC Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying JK Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
JKPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has decided to fill the Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Vacancies. JPSC invites applications from eligible candidates. Interested aspirants who wish to apply for JKPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 should read this article thoroughly. For more information applicants can go through the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Posts.
No of Vacancies – 141 Posts.
Category-Wise JKPSC Available Vacancy Details
|Physical Training Instructors||43||15||06||07||02||01||74|
|Total Posts||141 Posts|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Post Name: Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Posts
No of Posts: 141 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Application Fee – Applicants has to pay the application fee through a Bank Challan.
- For General Candidates: Rs.805/-
- For Reserved Candidates (SC/ST): Rs. 405/-
Selection Process – The selection will be made on the basis of candidates performance in the Written Test which is conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Pay Band – Finalized aspirants of JKPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly consolidated basic pay scale of Rs.15600 – Rs 39100 + AGP Rs. 6000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Librarian and Physical Training Instructor Jobs
- For Librarian Posts: Applicants should have the Good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library, having at least 55% marks. The candidate should clear the NET/SLET/SET which is conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- For Physical Training Instructor Posts: The Candidate should possess A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks. The People have to Pass the physical fitness test as per standards prescribed below.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017, Should possess below age limits as on 01-January-2016.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- Candidates belongs to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC Categories: 43 Years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 Years
Important Dates for JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15/12/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15/01/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Bank Challan – 20/01/2017.
Procedure for Applying JK Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
- Aspirants are pleased to log on to the JKPSC Official Website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Check for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Notification 2017.
- Read it thoroughly and Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the form as per instructions without mistakes.
- Remit the application fee as mentioned for post wise.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
292 total views, 1 views today