JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017- Jammu and Kashmir Police Department will be an excellent opportunity for all the candidate who is willing to join in the police department in the Sub Inspector. The Police Department of JK has announced an official notification for the recruitment of 696 SI Executive and Armed Posts. Aspirants who have Interested JK Sub Inspector jobs should check the eligibility before applying for the Posts. Contenders those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for JK Police Sub Inspector and Armed jobs through Online and submit the applications by on or before 28th January 2017. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
The JK Police Recruitment Notification is released recently, and the organization will be filling Sub Inspector posts as early as possible. Graduates who are looking for the Police Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir can utilize this chance as soon as possible. All the complete details like its Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc., have mentioned below for a clear idea. For more information regarding the The JK Police Recruitment Notification 2017, Applicants can visit the official website, i.e., www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Job vacancy details
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector.
Number of Vacancies: 696 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post name||Number of Vacancies|
Jammu & Kashmir Employment Notification 2017 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization: J&K Police Recruitment Board.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector.
Number of Vacancies: 696 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Rs.300/- for all category candidates
J&K Police Recruitment Board will select the candidates based on the performance in following rounds
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Salary Offered by theJ&K Police Recruitment Board
Selected aspirants will get Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4,240/-.
Eligibility Criteria for JK Police Sub Inspector Posts
Applying candidates should possess any Graduation from any recognized university/ Institute.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years.
Age relaxation applicable to all the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Important Dates for Applying JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Applying the Online Application: 30th December 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 28th January 2017.
Steps for Applying JK Police Sub Inspector Jobs
- Go to the JK Police Sub Inspector Official website www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully to know the eligibility details.
- Next, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent scanned Photograph and Signature in a prescribed manner.
- Cress check the details once before submitting the application form.
- Click on the submit link to complete your online application form.
- Finally, Take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266