JK Police Recruitment notification released for the recruitment of Constables. Jammu & Kashmir Police Department is recruiting the eligible candidates for the posts of Police Constables into IRP Battalions, Armed, or Executive Police. The candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Visit our blog for the J&K Police Recruitment Details like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the applicants can also visit the J & K Police official website www.jkpolice.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online Application is 20.11.2016.
JK Police Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Police announces its recruitment for the posts of Constables through its recent notification. J & K Police requires 5381 candidates to appoint as Constables, from the permanent residents of J&K State. J&K Police Recruitment is an Online Application process. The applicants have to visit the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in for applying for the vacancies. Each candidate can apply for the post for only one district of J &K. The online application on the official website will be active from 25.10.2016 to 20.11.2016. The candidates can get the regular updates of recruitment from our website. Also, you can visit the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in at any time.
J&K Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Police.
Name of the Post: Constable.
Total No. of Posts: 5381 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- IRP Battalions: 4340 Posts.
- Armed Police: 386 Posts.
- Executive Police: 655 Posts.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
Application Fee: For all Category Candidates: Rs.300/-.
The selected candidates will get a Pay Band of Rs.5200 – 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
The J & K Police selects the candidates as per the following criteria.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Test.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 28 Years.
- The applicant must have been born between 01.01.1988 and 31.12.1997.
- The applying candidate should have passed Matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognized board/institution.
- The applicant must have passed the qualification before the cut-off date of application.
Refer official notification for other eligibility details.
Important Dates of JK Police Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 06.10.2016.
Online Application Start Date: 25.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 20.11.2016.
Application Process for J&K Police Constable Recruitment
- The applicants shall keep scanned soft copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Visit the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Read the instructions for filling the online application form before applying for the posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link and the Online Application link.
- Fill your details in the relevant fields which are mandatory.
- You can pay the application fee online, or you can take the help of Common Service Centres.
- You can also deposit the fee through Bank Challan in the case of non-availability of online payment facility.
- The candidates shall keep a copy of the fee payment as offline payment as a proof.
- After duly filling up the online application form, submit the application.
- The JK Police Recruitment Online Application link will be active from 25th October 2016 to 20th November 2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
144 total views, 4 views today