Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research released an official notification regarding JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment 2016. A recent notification by JIPMER invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Senior Resident. The candidates looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. There are 72 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on a regular basis in JIPMER, Puducherry. The candidates can visit our website for the JIPMER SR Recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the candidates can also visit the JIPMER official website www.jipmer.edu.in for further details.
- 1 JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment
- 1.1 JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Jawaharlal Institute of PG Medical Education and Research Recruitment Eligibility
- 1.3 Important Dates of JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment
- 1.4 Application Process for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment
JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment
JIPMER Puducherry is recruiting 72 candidates for the post of Senior Resident for a tenure of 3 Years on a regular basis. The selected candidates will be the Senior Residents from various departments. These 72 Senior Resident Vacancies also include Backlog Vacancies. JIPMER is recruiting the Senior Residents in Surgical and Non-Surgical Departments of various branches. Check the JIPMER Recruitment details on our blog. Also, the candidates can check the details of JIPMER Recruitment details at www.jipmer.edu.in. The Written Test dates for JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment are 10.11.2016 and 11.11.2016.
JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident.
Total No. of Posts: 72 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Anesthesiology: 17 Posts.
- Biochemistry: 02 Posts.
- Dermatology: 01 Post.
- E.N.T: 01 Post.
- EMSD (Casualty): 04 Posts.
- Forensic Medicine: 01 Post.
- General Medicine: 04 Posts.
- General Surgery: 07 Posts.
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts.
- Obst & Gyn: 07 Posts.
- Ophthalmology: 01 Post.
- Orthopedics: 02 Posts.
- Pediatrics: 02 Posts.
- Pathology: 02 Posts.
- Physiology: 01 Post.
- Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts.
- P & SM: 01 Post.
- Radio-Diagnosis: 04 Posts.
- Radiotherapy: 01 Post.
- Gastro-Medicine: 05 Posts.
- Nuclear Medicine: 05 Posts.
Job Location: Puducherry.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
The Application Fee IS applicable for different category candidates as follows.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- PWD Category: No Fee.
- Written Test.
- For Candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree: Band Pay of Rs.18750/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-.
- For Candidates without Postgraduate Degree or Diploma: Band Pay of Rs.17450/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in.
Jawaharlal Institute of PG Medical Education and Research Recruitment Eligibility
- For Candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree: Not more than 33 Years.
- For Candidates without Post-Doctoral Degree(DM/M.Ch): Not more than 35 Years.
- The JIPMER SR applicant must possess a Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institution.
- For Senior Resident Post in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution.
- MD/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery is preferable.
Important Dates of JIPMER Puducherry SR Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 21.10.2016.
Posts 1 to 11 Written Test Date: 10.11.2016.
Posts 12 to 21 Written Test Date: 11.11.2016.
Application Process for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment
- The eligible and willing candidates shall visit the JIPMER official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the link Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis.
- Download the JIPMER Senior Resident Application Form and Bio-data.
- Fill in the application form and attach all the relevant document copies as well originals mentioned in the official notification.
- The candidates shall attend the Walk-in Interview with all the documents at 08.30 am from 10.11.2016 to 11.11.2016 at the following address.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
85 total views, 1 views today