Jharkhand Police Department has released an official notification for filling 1506 various Special Auxiliary Police vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Government Jobs can use this opportunity. As per the notification 1506 SAP Vacancies are released for filling various Constable (General), General Soldier, Constable Driver and Cook posts. Interested candidates can apply for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Mode of applying is through offline.The last date for Jharkhand Police Department Notification is 26th June 2016.
- 1 Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 – Walkin for 1506 Various Vacancies
- 1.1 Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Notification 2016 – Jharkhand Police Constable Jobs 2016 Details
- 1.2 Selection Process for Jharkhand Police Jobs 2016
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 – Walkin for 1506 Various Vacancies
Aspirants who want to do Jharkhand Police Constable Jobs can apply to these Vacancies. Interested candidates can download the application form from the Jharkhand Police official website jhpolice.gov.in. Fill the application form without any mistakes and send it to Headquarters of Jharkhand Armed Police Directorate, Doranda, Ranchi–834002(Jharkhand). Jharkhand Police Constable SAP Recruitment 2016 applied candidates should attend to the interview between 18th January 2016 to 28th June 2016 depending on the post.
Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Notification 2016 – Jharkhand Police Constable Jobs 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Department of Police, Jharkhand.
Name of the Website: jhpolice.gov.in
No of Posts: 1506 Posts.
No. of Vacancies Post wise:
- Constable (General): 188
- General Soldier: 1245
- Constable Driver: 51
- Cook: 22
- Constable (General): 175
- Normal Soldier: 1205
- Driver soldier: 41
- Cook: 21
- Dy.Commandant: 5
- Kernal: 1
- Lt. Kernal/Major/ Captain: 5
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job type: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Pay Scale: Rs 11,000/- to Rs 15,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Jharkhand Constable Vacancies @ jhpolice.gov.in
Age Limit: Aspirants who applied for vacancies in Jharkhand police department should have the age between 35 to 48 years for the posts from 1 to 4. The age should be between 58-62 years for the remaining posts.
For the posts from 1 to 4: For the posts from 1 to 4 Candidates should possess 12th from a recognized university and should be Ex-Army persons.
For the posts from 5 to 12: Applicants who passed in 10th from Jharkhand Education Board are eligible for these posts.
Selection Process for Jharkhand Police Jobs 2016
Aspirants who applied for Jharkhand SAP Recruitment can attend to personal interview on 31st March, 07th, 21st April, 5th, 19th May, 2nd , 16th and 28th of June 2016. The selection of candidates is purely will be based on the personal interview. Applicants who performed well in the personal interview will be shortlisted by the Police Recruitment Board of Jharkand. The Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board will place the shortlisted candidates into their respective jobs.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the website named as jhpolice.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitments.
- Then click on the notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Take a print out of the application.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Enclose the xerox copies of you academic certificates.
- Send them to Headquarters, Jharkhand Armed Police Directorate, Doranda, Ranchi–834002(Jharkhand).
Important Dates to apply for Jharkhand SAP Recruitment 2016:
- Fo r the posts from 1 to 4: Candidates who applied for the posts from 1 to 4 should attend the interviews from 31st March 2016 to 26th June 2016.
- For the posts from 5 to 12: Interested aspirants for the posts 5 to 12 can attend the interview from 18th January 2016 to 26th June 2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
155 total views, 1 views today