Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently in the month of October 2016. Jharkhand Labour Employment Training and Skill Development Department has released nan employment notification for 576 LDC, Principal, and Instructor posts. Candidates who are browsing for Government Jobs in Jharkhand can grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible applicants can apply for Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Submission of Jharkhand Labour Dept Online application from 06th October 2016 to 26th October 2016. For more Notifications Updates of Latest Government Jobs, job seekers need to check our website regularly.
- 1 Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 | 576 LDC Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Dept of Labour Employment and Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Requirement of Jharkhand Labor Dept LDC Principal Instructor Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Jharkhand Labour Department LDC Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Online Application Process for Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Labour & Employment is India’s federal ministry which is useful for protecting and safeguarding the interest of workers in general and the poor, deprived and disadvantaged sections of the society. Jharkhand Labour Department has invited online application to fill up 576 vacancies. Interested candidates can also refer Labour Dept of Jharkhand official website www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in for more details. The Complete information of Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016 has explained below such as Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Online Registration Process, etc.
Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016 | 576 LDC Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 576 Posts.
Name Of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Diesel Mechanic
Dept of Labour Employment and Training Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Organisation Name: Jharkhand Labour-Employment Training & Skill Development Department
No of Posts: 576 Vacancies.
Post-Names: LDC, Principal, and Instructor Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in
Job Location: Jharkhand
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for Jharkhand Labour Dept Principal Recruitment 2016
Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- while applying for Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016.
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand Labour Department Recruitment 2016
candidates those who have applied for Jharkhand Labor Dept Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their obtained marks and performance in the:
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
Important Dates of Jharkhand Labour Dept Instructor Recruitment 2016
- Starting date for submission of JAC Online Application form: 06th October 2016.
- Last date for submission of Jharkhand Labour Dept Online Application form: 26th October 2016.
Eligibility Requirement of Jharkhand Labor Dept LDC Principal Instructor Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have interested in applying for Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016 must possess the Educational Qualifications and the Age Limit as mentioned below.
Educational Qualifications for Labour Department of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016
Applicants must have Completed 12th Pass/Degree/ Diploma/B. Tech/M. Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit for Jharkhand Labour Dept LDC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are ready to apply for the JAC Labour Dept Recruitment 2016 should have the age limits as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
Pay Scale for Jharkhand Labour Department LDC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Labour Department offers a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4,800/- for selected candidates of LDC, Principal, and Instructor Posts.
Online Application Process for Jharkhand Labour Dept Recruitment 2016
- Visit Jharkhand Labour Dept official website www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in.
- Applicants can download the notification Pdf.
- Hit the Link “Apply Online.”
- Enter full details in the online application without any mistakes.
- Upload Photo and Signature scanned images in a given format.
- Submit the Jharkhand Labour Dept application form.
- Download & Print system generated application form.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
161 total views, 1 views today