- 1 Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 High of Jharkhand Typist Syllabus
- 1.5 Download High of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 150 Deposition Typist Posts
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently on 4th February 2016. High Court of Jharkhand published this notification under advertisement no. 02/Admn.Misc., 2016 to fill 150 Vacancies in Civil Courts. High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 is released for Deposition Typist Posts on Temporary Basis. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand may apply for these Posts. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates can apply for Typist posts released under Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016.The last date to submit the application form is on 14th March 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of Jharkhand High Court Typist Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below.
About Jharkhand High Court
Jharkhand High Court is established 15th November 2000. High Court of Jharkhand is Located in the capital of the state Ranchi. Here the Cheif Justice has presided as the Bench of High Court. The Constitution of India authorizes this High Court. The present Justice of JHC is Shradha Sinha, who is Acting as CJ. To apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment candidates have to proceed through Offline Mode. Submit the application form on or before the Last Date. The Educational Qualification, Eligibility varies for various Court Jobs. Aspirants can check the Eligibility for these Typist posts released under Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment. Candidates can also check latest Central Government Jobs in our website.
Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Deposition Typist.
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of Jharkhand HC Recruitment
- Candidates must possess Graduation from a recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants should have a typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi & should not involve in any criminal case.
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Jharkhand High Court.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: High Court of Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts.
Name of the Post: Deposition Typist Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Job Category: Government Jobs in
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment is based on their performance in these following
- Personality Test/ Interview.
- Typing Skill Test.
Application Fee: The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft drawn at any National Bank in the favor of The Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment is as follows.
- For General, EBC or MBC (Sch-I) & BC (Sch-II): Rs. 400/-.
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-.
- Starting date to fill application: 04/02/2016.
- Last Date to submit the application form through offline mode: 14/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
Jharkhand HC Recruitment Application Form
The Offline Application form for this Typist Posts released under Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The Last date to submit the Offline applications form is on 14th March 2016. Check the postal address given below for sending the application forms.
- Click on the below link for the offline application form or Visit the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Attach a recent passport size photo in the given space.
- Make the fee payment through the Demand Draft Drawn in favor of the address mentioned above.
- Send the application form along with the relevant documents on or before the last date.
To The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form:
- Matriculation Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Certificate/ PC of Graduation from a recognized Institute/ University.
- In the case of claiming reservation Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed.
- Caste Certificate for reserved candidates.
- One self-addressed unstamped envelope of 10 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Handicapped Certificate in the case of Handicapped candidates.
- Typing Certificate from any recognized Institution.
High of Jharkhand Typist Syllabus
The Jharkhand HC Syllabus is available on our website. Candidates who are applying for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment can check the Typist Syllabus. We are providing Jharkhand Deposition Typist Syllabus link below. Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the High of Jharkhand Recruitment Syllabus 2016. By clicking on the below link aspirants can download Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment for Deposition Typist Syllabus.
Download High of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 150 Deposition Typist Posts
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
259 total views, 1 views today