JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus is provided here for the aspirants who are going to appear for the Joint Employment Test Exam 2016. JET Lekhapal Accounts Officer Syllabus 2016 & JET Lekhpal Clerk Exam Pattern is provided on this page for download. Candidates those who are going to appear for the Joint Employment Test can view the detailed JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2016 given below.
- 1 JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2016 & JET Exam Pattern
- 2 Joint Employment Test Recruitment 2016 for 1535 Account Officer/Clerk Posts
- 3 Download JET Lekhpal Syllabus Pdf 2016 @ jetexam.in
- 4 JET Accounts Officer Old Sample Papers – JET Lekhpal Previous Papers
- 4.1 Joint Employment Test JET Lekhapal Exam Pattern 2016
- 4.2 JET Lekhpal Reasoning Syllabus 2016 @ jetexam.in
- 4.3 Joint Employment Test Syllabus 2016 for the English Language
- 4.4 Quantitative Aptitude – JET Lekphal Exam Syllabus 2016 for Accounts Officer
- 4.5 www.jetexam.in @ JET Lekhapal Syllabus for General Awareness/General Knowledge
- 4.6 JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus for Computer Knowledge – JET Clerk Syllabus
JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2016 & JET Exam Pattern
JET Lekhpal Syllabus 2016 is given below for various topics such as Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness/General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, etc. Candidates can make use of the JET Lekhpal Exam Pattern given below to start their preparation. Aspirants can view the JET Accounts Officer Syllabus given below for various topics along with the No of Expected questions. Also, check JET Clerk Previous year Question Papers enclosed below.
Joint Employment Test Recruitment 2016 for 1535 Account Officer/Clerk Posts
An Official notification on 12th March 2016 is released to fill 1535 Lekhpal Posts by the eligible candidates through Joint Employment Test. Joint Employment Test is a centralized exam which provides recruitment solutions and test administration to all sectors and departments. Candidates who are interested in doing Government jobs can use this opportunity to fulfill their dream. For more info such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, etc are mentioned below. JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus is given below for various topics. Interested candidates can apply to the JET vacancies from the official website www.jetexam.in. The last date to applying for the JET Lekhpal Exam is 30th May 2016.
Age limit: Aspirants who are going to apply for the Grade III vacancies in JET should have the age in between 20 – 37 Years(for general category). For candidates who fall under Reserved Categories, 40 years is the age limit to apply for the Joint Employment Test Grade III posts.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested in JET vacancies should possess a Diploma or Graduation degree from a recognized University.
Download JET Lekhpal Syllabus Pdf 2016 @ jetexam.in
Name of the Exam: Joint Employment Test.
No of Posts: 1535 Posts.
Name of the Post: Lekhpal ( Accounts Officer/Clerk).
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.jetexam.in
JET Accounts Officer Old Sample Papers – JET Lekhpal Previous Papers
JET Previous Papers pdf link is provided here for free download. Candidates can get the JET Lekhpal Sample papers by following the link given below. Aspirants can prepare well by viewing the JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus, JET Accounts Officer Previous Papers Pdf given below. Aspirants prepare well & all the best.
Joint Employment Test JET Lekhapal Exam Pattern 2016
|S.No||Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||50 Marks||Composite time
of 2 Hours
|2.||English Language||10 Marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||15 Marks|
Below we have mentioned detailed syllabus for JET Lekhpal Exam.
JET Lekhpal Reasoning Syllabus 2016 @ jetexam.in
|Topics||Expected No of Questions|
|Logical Reasoning/तार्किक विचार||5-10|
|Input Output/इनपुट आउटपुट||0-5|
|Coding Decoding/डिकोडिंग कोडिंग||5|
|Alphanumeric Series/अल्फान्यूमेरिक सीरीज||0-5|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test/रैंकिंग / दिशा / वर्णमाला टेस्ट||0-5|
|Data Sufficiency/डेटा पर्याप्तता||0-5|
|Coded Inequalities/कोडित असमानता||5|
|Seating Arrangement/बैठने की व्यवस्था||10|
Joint Employment Test Syllabus 2016 for the English Language
|Topics||Expected No of Questions|
|Fill in the blanks||0-5|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||0-5|
|Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction||5|
Quantitative Aptitude – JET Lekphal Exam Syllabus 2016 for Accounts Officer
|Topics||Expected No of Question|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage/अनुपात एवं समानुपात, प्रतिशत||3|
|Number Systems/नंबर सिस्टम||3|
|Profit & Loss/लाभ हानि||2|
|Mixtures & Alligations||1-2|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices/साधारण ब्याज और चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज और surds और सूचकांकों||1-2|
|Work & Time/कार्य तथा समय||2|
|Time & Distance/समय और दूरी||2|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere/क्षेत्रमिति – सिलेंडर, कोन, क्षेत्रः||1-2|
|Sequence & Series/अनुक्रम और सीरीज||5|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability/क्रमचय, संयोजन और संभावना||5|
|Data Interpretation/डेटा व्याख्या||15|
www.jetexam.in @ JET Lekhapal Syllabus for General Awareness/General Knowledge
- General Knowledge Related to Madhya Pradesh.
- Current Affairs – This would primarily focus on all news based items from various fields like sports, awards, summits, new appointments, obituaries, Indian Defense, etc. Please be thorough with newspaper, preferably “THE HINDU”.
- Regulatory Bodies(नियामक निकाय) like – RBI, (RBI History/ Functions/ Roles/) SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA, FSDC, FMC, etc its role functions and fact based details.
- Monetary & Credit Policies(मौद्रिक एवं ऋण नीति) who decides, the basis of change and its relation to Inflation and other related issues & Inflation (Types) CRR/ SLR/ Repo/ Re-Repo/Bank Rate, etc.
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions(अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संगठनों / वित्तीय संस्थाओं) – IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN-related agencies, recent development in them members heads, etc functions, recent loans given by them to India or any country in the world where Crisis is going on.
- Government Schemes(सरकार योजनाएं) – All important schemes for ex. Bharat Nirman, Swavlamban, Swabhiman, All schemes discussed in budget – the details like when was it introduced, important facts related to same, budgetary allocation, etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies (लघुरूप और आर्थिक शब्दावलियों )– Frequently discussed in the newspaper.
JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus for Computer Knowledge – JET Clerk Syllabus
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Number System.
- History of Computers.
Click below to view
Joint Employment Test Notification 2016
JET Lekhpal Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
178 total views, 2 views today