Jammu University Recruitment Notification 2016 was published on 22nd April 2016. Total 40 Professor, Asst Professor, and Other Posts are released under this notification. Check the details like Jammu University Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
- 1 Jammu University Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for JU Recruitment
- 1.2 Jammu University Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.3 University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 JU Associate Professor Application Form
- 1.5 Jammu University Result
- 1.6 Download University of Jammu Recruitment Notification
Jammu University Recruitment Notification 2016
The Jammu University has released an official notification with Advertisement No: Adm/TW(C&R)/16/1642-92. Total 40 Professor, Assistant Professor & Other Posts are published under this notification. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir can use this excellent opportunity. Applications are accepted through Offline mode only. The applications for applying to Jammu University Recruitment will be available from 22nd April 2016.
The University of Jammu was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature, which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate Universities of Jammu and Kashmir. The University is currently located on the banks of the Tawi River. Jammu University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. It confers honorary degrees to persons of exceptional caliber. The University Of Jammu releases employment notifications every year to provide the best career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
Aspirants who are looking for Teaching Jobs can apply to Jammu University Vacancies. Candidates can get the application form for Jammu University Recruitment from the official website www.jammuuniversity.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for Jammu Universtiy Professor Jobs. The last date for sending the Applications is 27th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JU Recruitment
Age Limit for University of Jammu Professor Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Jammu University Recruitment should fulfill the criteria as per the rules of University of Jammu Recruitment Board.
Educational Qualification for Jammu University Jobs
- Professor, Associate Professor: Should have done Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
- Director: Should possess Ph. D certificate in Physical Education from a recognized university.
- Librarian, Deputy Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent B grade in UGC.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have done Ph.D. in concerned / allied/relevant discipline, and master’s degree with at least 55 % or equivalent. Aspirants should have valid score of SET/NET/SLET.
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Physical Education or master’s degree in Sports or equivalent Degree with minimum 55 %. Should have represented University/College at State/University competitions.
- PTI: Post-Graduate in Physical Education with NET/SLET/SET or Ph.D.
Jammu University Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|8||Physical Training Instructor||01|
University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: University of Jammu.
Official Website: www.jammuuniversity.in
Total No. Of Posts: 40.
Name Of the Post: Various.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Mode Of Application: Offline.
Application Fee: Candidates can take the application form from Assistant Registrar (Forms and Stationery), University of Jammu, Jammu on payment of Rs. 1100/- or by sending crossed Indian Postal order or Bank Draft worth Rs 1150/- (if required by post) drawn for the Registrar, University of Jammu, Jammu-180006 encashable at Jammu Post Office/Bank.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for Jammu University Recruitment should attend the rounds conducted by University of Jammu Recruitment Board.
JU Associate Professor Application Form
Candidates who applied for Jammu Kashmir Professor Jobs should fill the Application form in the given format mentioned in the Official Website www.jammuuniversity.in. No other modes of Applications are accepted by Jammu University Recruitment Board. Applications are accepted on or before 27th May 2016. Applications which were received after 27th May 2016 will not be accepted. So candidates are advised to send their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Click On Jobs/ Vacancies.
- Click On the Notification link.
- Read the notification Carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send the following documents along with the application form to the following address.
The Assitant Registrar(Teaching Wing),
New Administrative Block,
University of Jammu,
Jammu (Tawi)- 180006,
Documents to be Enclosed:
- Self attested copies of all qualification Certificates from 10th onwards.
- A Self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rs. 50/-
- Five copies each of latest Bio-data, along with Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) based Proforma and five Nos of Library Research Papers along with other documents.
- The Starting Date for receiving the Application Forms: 22nd April 2016.
- Last Date for receiving the Applications: 27th May 2016.
Jammu University Result
Aspirants who applied for JU Recruitment should attend all the rounds conducted by University of Jammu Recruitment Board. After the Final Selection Process, the Jammu University Board announces the Result. Candidates can check their result from the Official Website. The link for checking Jammu University Result will be provided on our site. For More Updates visit our site regularly.
Download University of Jammu Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
227 total views, 2 views today