Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has come up with the Latest Employment News. The Government of India invites applications for ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017. As per the advertisement, ITBP announced 21 Sub Inspector vacant positions. Candidates who are waiting for ITBP Recruitment 2017 can utilize this opportunity. The contenders those whoever eligible according to the notification may apply through Online. ITBP Recruitment Board will receive the online application form 12th August 2017 to 22nd September 2017. So eligible and willing aspirants can submit their application form up to the last date. Online Applications are available @www.itbpoloce.nic.in.
- 1 ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- 1.1 Indo Tibetan SI Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indo Tibetan Border Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered for ITBP SI Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Vacancies
ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017
Many Job seekers are willing to set their career in Police Department. Here is a good News for those aspirants, ITBP very soon will recruit the competitors to fill 21 SI Vacancies. Candidates who passionately work for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Department must apply before the last date for ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017. Eligible candidates need to qualify all the selection rounds conducted by the ITBP Recruitment Board. So, aspirants apply before the deadline and start your exam preparation from the day one. For your exam preparation purpose, we will publish Syllabus and previous papers. Check our website regularly.
Indo Tibetan SI Vacancy 2017 Details
Competitors who are interested in applying for ITBP Police Jobs can check the below vacancy details.
Name of Post: Sub Inspector.
Total No of Vacancies: 21.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force(ITBP)|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Mode of Selection for ITBP Police Jobs 2017
Eligible candidate of ITBP Recruitment 2017 will shortlist by their performance in selection rounds. Indo Tibetan Recruitment Board conducts the screening process.
- Height Bar.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Test.
Important Dates for ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- Starting date for Online Application 12th August 2017.
- Final Date for Application Submission 22nd September 2017.
Application Fee for Indo Tibetan SI Vacancies 2017
Applicants must possess the below age limit to apply for ITBP Police Jobs.Age relaxation may also be applicable for reserved category candidates. Check official notification for more details.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/Ex Serviceman candidates: No Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Indo Tibetan Border Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
Matriculation or equivalent degree from the government recognized Board. Applicants can go through the official notification to know more information regarding educational qualification.
- Minimum Age: 20Years.
- Maximum Age: 25Years.
Salary Offered for ITBP SI Recruitment 2017
Shortlisted contenders for ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017 will get a monthly salary of Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/- from the Government of India.
Steps to Apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Vacancies
- Visit ITBP Official Site–>>www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- On The Home page, search and Download the ITBP Sub Inspector Notification 2017.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
- Click Apply Online link.
- Fill up the ITBP SI Application form 2017 without any mistakes.
- Pay the exam fee and upload necessary documents.
- Apply and take a hard copy of the application for future reference.
178 total views, 4 views today