ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board, Bangalore has issued a notification for hiring individuals for the posts of 106 Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in the Department of Space Centres. The latest employment news has released by ISRO which is planning to appoint postulants for vacant positions in an organization who are looking eagerly to get a chance to place in ISRO with Central Government Job. Contenders who are eligible and do workouts to gain Karnataka Government Jobs can also utilize this great opportunity to set right their future with Sarkari Naukri. Keep in touch with the official website of ISRO @ www.isro.gov.in for more latest updates on ISRO Career 2018.
- 1 ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 ISRO Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Scientist Vacancy Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Indian Space Research Organization for Scientists
- 1.5 How to Apply for ISRO Scientist Engineer Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Notification
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2018
Online applications are accepted by ISRO ISRB from young and desired aspirants through its official website from 31-01-2018 to 20-02-2018. Therefore, people intended to grab ISRO Jobs 2018 can register for ISRO Employment News. In this blog, we are presented complete details about ISRO Latest Job Openings 2018 like eligibility, selection procedure, application process and other details for the convenience of excited aspirants.
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Notification 2018 – Complete Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
ISRO Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
Here we furnish ISRO Vacancies 2018 details to give the knowledge about unoccupied positions in ISRO Space Centre Unit. Therefore, interested candidates can check clear details of vacancies before going to apply.
- Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer( Electronics/Mechanics/Computer Science)
- No.of Posts: 106 posts
1. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] (Post Code BE 001) – 32 Posts2. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical] (Post Code BE 002) – 45 Posts3. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science] (Post Code BE 003) – 29 Posts
Selection Procedure for Scientist Jobs in ISRO 2018
To know about the recruitment process of ISRB, follow the below points. The selection criteria of ISRO contains two assessment rounds namely
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for 106 ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Submission Commencement Dates: 31-01-2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 20-02-2018
- Date of Examination: 22-04-2018
Application Fee for Indian Space Research Organization Vacancies 2018
- General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex.Serviceman – Nill
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Scientist Vacancy Jobs 2018
Individuals must attain the degree in BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 to apply for ISRO Posts 2018.
Postulants don’t exceed 35 years at the time of the last date of application submission for ISRO Employment News 2018 and Ex-serviceman, PWD candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per rules of Indian Government.
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Space Research Organization for Scientists
ISRO offers pay matrix level of 10 to the finalized candidates for the positions of Scientist/Engineer in ISRO Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for ISRO Scientist Engineer Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Visit ISRO Official website —> www.isro.gov.in
- Go to About Section and click on careers page.
- Search the link for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read ISRO Vacancy Notification 2018 completely for details about the application process.
- After that, click on Apply Online link for ISRO Jobs 2018.
- Fill ISRO Online application Form 2018 with complete details.
- Upload required documents that are mentioned in official ISRO Advertisement.
- Pay the application fee through Online or Offline.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e, 20-02-2018.
- Get the hard copy of an application for future reference.