IPPB Scale II and III Officers Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here to download for free. Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has issued a Recruitment for 1060 Scale II and Scale III Officers Posts. Candidates who have applied and preparing for Indian Post Bank Scale II & III Recruitment 2016 can download the IPPB Officers Scale II & III Syllabus and Exam Pattern in a pdf format for free here. For more Latest Government Jobs Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, and Notification updates, applicants need to visit our website regularly.
IPPB Scale II and III Officers Syllabus
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has decided to recruit the candidates those who are interested in IPPB Recruitment 2016 by conducting the written test. Interested aspirants visit IPPB official website www.indianpost.gov.in for more information. Here we have also updated the IPPB Scale II and III Officers Previous Papers along with the IPPB Scale II and III Officers Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Indian Post Bank Scale II & III Officer Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Organisation Name: Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB).
No of Posts: 1060 Vacancies.
Post-Names: Manager Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in
Job Location: All Over India
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Indian Post Bank Scale II & III Officer Syllabus | IPPB Officers Scale II & III Exam Pattern
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IPPB Scale II and III Officers Exam 2016 has explained here clearly. Here you can get the IPPB Scale II Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern and IPPB Scale III Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file for free.
IPPB MMGS II & III Syllabus 2016
IPPB Manager MMGS II & III Syllabus – General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
Indian Post Bank Scale II Officer Syllabus – Marketing
- Basic Marketing.
- Marketing Concept.
- Business Strategy.
- Consumer Behaviour.
- New Product Development.
- Price determination concept and
- Role in marketing (advertising sales promotion public relation).
IPPB Senior Manager MMGS II & III Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Operating System.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies etc.
IPPB Scale III Officer Syllabus – Finance
- Financial Accounting/Corporate Accounting.
- Business Laws/Corporate Laws with Emphasis on Companies Act, 2013.
- Business Organization and Management.
- Income Tax Law and Practice/Corporate Tax Planning/Indirect Taxes.
- Cost Accounting.
- Auditing with particular emphasis on accounting standards.
- Financial Markets, Institutions and financial services.
- Fundamentals of investment.
- Working knowledge of computers.
Indian Post Bank Scale II & III Officer Numerical Ability Syllabus
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixture and Alligation etc.
IPPB MMGS II & III Syllabus – Production & Branch
- Developing product
- Strategic marketing potential and
- Sales forecasting
- Budget Preparation.
IPPB Senior Manager MMGS III Reasoning Syllabus 2016
- Number Ranking.
- Puzzle Test.
- Number Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
IPPB Manager MMGS II Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Awards.
- Indian Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Books and Authors.
- Current Events.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Download IPPB Scale II and III Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.