IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are uploaded here to download for free. Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has announced an employment notification for 650 Scale I Officers Posts. Candidates who have applied for Indian Post Bank Asst Manager (Territory) JMGS-I Recruitment 2016 can download the IPPB Officers Scale I Syllabus and Exam Pattern in a pdf format for free here. For more Latest Government Jobs Previous Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, and Notification updates visit our website regularly.
- 1 IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus
- 1.1 Indian Post Payments Bank Scale I Officer Recruitment 2016 – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Post Bank Scale I Officer Syllabus | IPPB Scale I Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS-I Syllabus 2016
- 1.3.1 Indian Post Bank Asst Manager JMGS-I Syllabus – General English
- 1.3.2 IPPB Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- 1.3.3 Indian Post Payments Bank Scale I Officer Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.3.5 Indian Post Bank Officers Scale I Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.4 Download IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus
Indian Post Payments Bank Ltd has selected the candidates those who are applied for IPPB Recruitment 2016 by conducting the written test. Eligible aspirants visit IPPB official website www.indianpost.gov.in for more updates. We have also updated the IPPB Scale I Officer Previous Papers here along with the IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern in a pdf format.
Indian Post Payments Bank Scale I Officer Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Organisation Name: Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB).
No of Posts: 650 Vacancies.
Post-Names: Scale I Officer (Assistant Manager JMGS-I) Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in
Job Location: All Over India
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Indian Post Bank Scale I Officer Syllabus | IPPB Scale I Officer Exam Pattern
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IPPB Scale I Officer Exam 2016 have explained here clearly. Here we are providing IPPB Scale I Officer Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern and IPPB Scale I Officer Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern clearly in the table shown below.
➡ IPPB Scale I Officer Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|S.no||Test Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite times of 1 hour|
➡ IPPB Scale I Officer Mains Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Test Name||No of Qustions||Total Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Computer Knowledge||20||20||Hindi & English||10 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||Hindi & English||40 minutes|
IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS-I Syllabus 2016
Indian Post Bank Asst Manager JMGS-I Syllabus – General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
IPPB Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
Indian Post Payments Bank Scale I Officer Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system and simplification
- Number series
- Unitary Method
- Problem-based on numbers
- Decimal fraction
- Ration and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Mensuration (2 dimensions)
- Speed and distance
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Indian Post Bank Officers Scale I Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Science.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Socio-economic & Political situation.
- Economic scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
Download IPPB Scale I Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
2,499 total views, 1 views today