- 1 IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus 2016
- 2 Indian Ordnance Factories JWM Syllabus 2016
- 2.1 IOF Junior Works Manager Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- 2.2 IOF JWM Group B Civil Engineering Syllabus 2016
- 2.3 Indian Ordnance Factories JWM Group B Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- 2.4 IOF Jr Manager Technical Chemical Engineering Syllabus 2016
- 2.5 Ordnance Factories Jr Works Manager Syllabus for Metallurgy Engineering
- 2.6 IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus for Textile Engineering
- 2.7 IOF Jr Works Manager Technical – Leather Engineering Syllabus 2016
IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus 2016
IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus 2016 is available here on our wingovtjobs.com website. Skilled Aspirants who are interested in working for Central Government Jobs can apply for the Jr Works Manager Technical Posts released under Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus here and prepare for their exam. IOF Jr Works Manager Previous Papers Pdf is also attached below for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants can check the detailed IOF JWM Group B Syllabus, IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus 2016 given below and can thoroughly prepare for the IOF Manager Exam 2016.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 – IOF JWM 6911 Vacancies
Indian Ordnance Factories has recently issued an IOF Junior Works Manager Notification 2016 to fill 6911 Junior Works Manager vacancies. Candidates those who are going to apply for IOF Recruitment 2016 must possess Masters/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma or ITI in relevant department/Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institute. Eligible aspirants those who are willing to apply for Government Jobs can apply for these Jr Works Manager Posts on or before the last date. For more details visit the official website Indian Ordnance Factories i.e. ofbindia.gov.in.
Ordnance Factories Board – IOF – ofbindia.gov.in
Ordnance Factories Board consists of the Indian Ordnance Factories. It was established in the year 1775. OFB headquartered at Kolkata is an industrial organization functioning under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. OFB is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems. Ordnance Factories Board often called the “Fourth Arm of Defence” & the “Force Behind the Armed Forces” of India consists of 41 Ordnance Factories, 9 Training Institutes, 3 Regional Marketing Centres and 4 Regional Controller of Safety. OFB is the Oldest Organisation & the world’s largest Government operated Production Organisation, run by the Government of India. The Official website of OFB is ofb.gov.in.
Ordnance Factories IOF JWM Vacancies – OFB Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Works Manager (Technical).
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
(Including IT, Optical,
Electronics & Plastics trades)
(Including Environmental Science
& Technology, Rubber & Polymers trades)
Details about IOF Junior Works Manager Notification 2016 – IOF JWM Group B Posts
Name of the Organization: Indian Ordnance Factories.
No of posts: 6911 posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Works Manager (Various Disciplines).
Job Location: India.
Official Website: ofbindia.gov.in
Indian Ordnance Factories JWM Syllabus 2016
The IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus for Technical posts is given below for the following subjects.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Metallurgy Engineering.
- Textile Engineering.
- Leather Engineering.
IOF Junior Works Manager Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The strength of Materials.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Stress Analysis.
- Steam Boilers and Engines.
- IC Engines.
- Machine Design.
- Steam Nozzles and Turbines.
- Compressors, Gas Dynamics and Gas Turbines.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Production Management etc.
IOF JWM Group B Civil Engineering Syllabus 2016
- Structural Analysis.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Concrete Structures.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geomatics Engineering etc.
Indian Ordnance Factories JWM Group B Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electric Circuits.
- Signals and Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Electromagnetic Fields.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics etc.
IOF Jr Manager Technical Chemical Engineering Syllabus 2016
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Heat Transfer.
- Mass Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Chemical Technology.
Ordnance Factories Jr Works Manager Syllabus for Metallurgy Engineering
- Thermodynamics & Rate Process.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Laws of thermodynamics.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes etc.
IOF Junior Works Manager Syllabus for Textile Engineering
- Characteristics of Textile Fibres.
- Fabric Structure.
- Pre-Weaving Process.
- Polymer Science.
- Pre-Spinning Process.
- Woven Fabric Manufacture.
- Yarn Spinning.
- Knitting Technology.
- Process Control in Spinning.
- Garment Manufacturing Technology.
- Chemical Processing of Textile Materials.
- The technology of Manufactured Fibre Production.
- Mechanics of Textile Machinery.
- The technology of Bonded Fabrics.
- Operations Research for Textile Industry etc.
IOF Jr Works Manager Technical – Leather Engineering Syllabus 2016
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
- The technology of Heavy Leather Manufacture.
- Theory of Skin Proteins and Pre-tanning Processes.
- Vegetable and Organic Tannages.
- Chrome and Inorganic Tannages.
- The technology of Light Leather Manufacture.
- Theory of Material Testing of Leathers.
- Polymer Science.
- Unit Operations and Unit Processes in Leather.
- Post-Tanning Processes.
- Leather Goods and Garments Technology.
- Leather Chemicals Manufacture.
- Leather Goods and Garments – Design and Fabrication Laboratory.
- Leather Machineries.
- Leather Footwear Technology.
- Process Economics and Industrial Management for Leather Sector etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,977 total views, 1 views today