IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the IOCL Recruitment. Moreover, IOCL is inviting the applications for 128 Vacancies. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 IOCL Recruitment Details – Overview
- 1.2 IOCL Trade Apprentice Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- 1.3.2 IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- 1.3.3 IOCL Technical Apprentice Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.4 IOCL Syllabus for English
- 1.3.5 IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- 1.3.6 IOCL Technical Apprentice Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- 1.3.7 IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus – Instrumentation Engineering
- 1.3.8 Click the below link for further information regarding IOCL Various Posts Syllabus
IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017
The section comes with IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Trade Apprentice, as well as, Technician Apprentice Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the IOCL Details.
IOCL Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Vacant Posts||128 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice, as well as, Technician Apprentice Posts|
|Job Location||Northeren Region|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Posts Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Related Discipline||2 hours|
|2.||General Awareness/ Reasoning|
IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2017
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Also, Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory as well as Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Figure Classification.
- Besides, Arithmetical Number Series, etc.,
IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Also, Simplification.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Also, Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Besides, Data Interpretation, etc.,
IOCL Technical Apprentice Syllabus for General Awareness
- History as well as Geography.
- Also, Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Also, Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International as well as National, etc.,
IOCL Syllabus for English
- Also, Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection.
- One-Word Substitution.
- Also, Transformation of Sentences.
- Cloze Test.
- Tenses, etc.,
IOCL Technician Apprentice Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- The Strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Also, Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Also, Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Besides, Industrial Engineering, etc.,
IOCL Technical Apprentice Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Also, Electromagnetic Theory.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Also, Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Also, Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Besides, Power Systems, etc.,
IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus – Instrumentation Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Also, Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, as well as, Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signal and Systems.
- Analytical, Optical, besides Bio-medical Instrumentation.
- Besides, Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
|You can contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266.|
208 total views, 1 views today