IOCL Paradip Refinery released an official notification for the recruitment of trade and technical apprentices. This site provides you with the best information about the government jobs. The candidates with full time Diploma looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited announced the recruitment of the degree and diploma holders through its IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016 notification. This recruitment by IOCL provides employment to the applicants as trade apprentice and technical apprentices. IOCL announced 34 posts for trade and technician apprentices under the notification. The interested candidates can visit the official website www.iocl.com and apply online for the eligible posts.
IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016
IOCL Paradip Refinery is the 11th Oil Refinery by Indian Oil Corporation in Paradip town of Odisha. It’s one of the “Fortune 500” companies. Our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi inaugurated the refinery on 7th February 2016. For its Paradip unit, IOCL released the notification to recruit 34 candidates as the Trade and Technical apprentices on a consolidated stipend. This article provides you the necessary information about the recruitment procedure, eligibility, important dates, etc. Further, you can visit the official website www.iocl.com for full details.
Details of Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Recruitment
Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice.
Total No.of Posts: 34 posts.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Odisha.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Selection Procedure for IOCL Trade & Technical Apprentice
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
Apprentice Training Duration
- 18 months training period for Discipline Code no.101.
- 12 months training period for Discipline Code no.102 to 104.
- 18 years to 24 years as on 31.08.2016.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and three years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
Important Dates of IOCL Paradip Apprentice Recruitment
Date of Opening of Online Application: 26.09.2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 20.10.2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Application with the printout and documents: 31.10.2016.
Post wise Details of IOCL Paradip Refinery Apprenticeship
- Trade Apprentice/ Technical Operator (Chemical Discipline): 18 Posts.
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical Discipline): 11 Posts.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Discipline): 02 Posts.
- Technical Apprentice (Instrumentation Discipline): 03 Posts.
Educational Qualifications for IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016
- The candidate must possess three years full-time B.Sc in the discipline of Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry for the post of Trade Apprentice.
- A 3 year Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering for the post of Technician Apprentice in the Chemical Discipline.
- Three years Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the Electrical Discipline.
- 3 years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering in the Instrumentation Discipline.
IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2016 Application Procedure
- The candidates must have relevant documents, scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, the candidates must have a valid e-mail ID for the whole recruitment process.
- Visit the official website www.iocl.com.
- Fill the accurate details in the online application form and click on “Submit.”
- Take the print out of the filled-in application form and affix the latest photograph in the provided space.
- Send the complete application along with the relevant documents mentioned in the checklist to the below address.
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No.145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneshwar – 751 001, Odisha.|
- Last date for receipt of application is 31.10.2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.