Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 Advertisement has issued recently on September 2016. Postal Department has published an employment notification for 55000 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Online applications start from November 2016. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the Postal Department Recruitment 2016 through Online on or before the last date. Indian Postal Department has released the recruitment advertisement to fill up 55000 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Central Government Jobs can grab this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post before the last date.Indian Postal Department has been decided to fill up the 55000 vacancies. To know more details about the Indian Post Office Recruitment, 2016 visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- 1 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 55000 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- 1.1 Postal Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Postal Department BPM Recruitment
- 1.4 Postal Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Steps For Applying Indian Postal Recruitment 2016
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 55000 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
The Postal Department trading as India Post is a government-operated postal system in India. Referred to within India as “the post office,” it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service will be under the Department of Posts, which is the part of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Indian Government. Every Year, Postal Department recruits the vast number of candidates different sectors. Interested Candidates can apply through Online.
Postal Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
Applicants hose who have applied for the post may know the post wise vacancy details from here. Here we have provided the job details according to the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016.
Name of The Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Post Master & Delivery).
Number Of Vacancies: 55000 posts.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Name of the Organisation: Indian Postal Department.
Total No. of Posts: 55000 Posts.
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM and Delivery)
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government job.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Application Fee: Refer official notification to know more details about the application fee.
Selection Process: Indian Postal Department will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the following process.
- Written examination.
Important Dates for Indian Post Office Recruitment
- Starting Date for Indian Postal Circle Department Application Submission: Updated Soon.
- Last Date for Post Office Department recruitment application form submission: Updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria For Postal Department BPM Recruitment
Educational Qualification For Indian Postal Office Recruitment
Branch Post Master: Applicants have to complete their 10th or SSC from the recognized board.
Post Delivery: Applicants have to complete their 8th class.
Age Limit For Postal Department
Minimum and maximum age limit information is mentioned on the Official website of the Organization.
Postal Department Offers Pay Scale
Refer official website to know the details about the pay scale.
Steps For Applying Indian Postal Recruitment 2016
- Visit India Postal Department official site www.indiapost.gov.in
- Read the post department recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online for Indian Postal BPM Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the all details of the candidate in the online application form.
- Upload candidates scanned Photo and Sign in a given format.
- Pay the examination fee through online.
- Submit the India postal application form.
- Download & Print the Online application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
476 total views, 1 views today