Today Latest Employment News: we are publishing Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 article is for Central Government Job seekers. As per Indian Navy advertisement, officials are planning to recruit 108 unmarried male candidates under Short Service Commission in Executive and Technical branch and Permanent Commission cadre. Therefore contenders who have the eligibility and interest to work with Indian Navy can register their online applications through official website www.joinindiannavy.com. Indian Navy Vacancies 2018 is a suitable opportunity for the aspirants looking for upcoming Indian Government Jobs.
- 1 Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Openings 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Careers 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Indian Navy
- 1.5 How to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Vacancies 2018
As per notification abstract, Indian Navy Job Vacancy 2018 Recruitment is going to provide the employment for fresh engineering candiadtes who have just completed the course and also who are studying the final year of B.E/B.Tech. Indian Navy invites the applications from desired candidates in between 05-01-2018 and 25-01-2018. Getting Jobs in Indian navy is a little bit tough when compared to others. So, postulants are requested to do hard work to get shortlisted by Indian Navy Officials. You want to know more about Indian Navy Notification 2018, logon to the official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Short Service Commission Officer, Permanent Commission Officer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Overall India|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-01-2018|
If you want to join in Indian Army, you got a good news from the higher officials of Indian Navy i.e, Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment 2018 to fill available vacancies in an organization. So, individuals who are excited towards Indian Army can have to know about unoccupied positions as follows.
- Name of the Post: Short Service Commission(SSC) Officer, Permanent Commission(PC) Officer.
- No.of Posts: 108 posts.
Indian Navy is focused on the following two rounds in its selection procedure to finalize the enrolled candidates for Latest India Navy Posts 2018.
- Merit in Education.
- Starting Date to Register Online Applications: 05-01-2018.
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 25-01-2018.
Postulants should have completed their B.E/B.Tech or in the final year of the engineering course from relevant filed with minimum aggregation of 60% from any government recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum Age – 25 years.
- Maximum Age – 29 years.
Competitors who are selected for the posts os Indian Navy SSC & PC Officer Jobs 2018 will get the pay scale of the consolidated amount of Rs. 56100 – Rs. 110700/-.
- Go to official website of Indian Navy @ www.joinindiannavy.com.
- Visit Careers & Jobs page.
- Search for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Once you found, read Indian Navy Advertisement 2018 completely to know about eligibility.
- If you re eligible, click on online application link for Indian Navy Career 2018.
- Provide all necessary details in Indian Navy PC Officer application form.
- Pay the application fee if any recommended.
- Upload the required documents like educational certificates, photograph, signature and etc.
- Recheck all details and submit Indian Navy Recruitment online application.