Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. The Indian Navy has announced this notification for the recruitment of candidates for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Batch 02/2017 from male and female candidates by conducting the Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017 Examination. Applicants those who are looking for in Central Government Jobs in India can utilize this excellent chance. Interested and desirous candidates may apply for Indian Navy 2017 through Online on or before the due date 19-12-2016. For more Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Banking Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., visit our site www.wingovtjobs.com. Here we are providing Latest Employment News for the Year 2016 – 2017.
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Indian Navy Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSR Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Process
The Indian Navy is the naval army of the Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. Now recently Indian Navy has come up with the recruitment notification to fill Various Posts for SSR. All the complete details such as Name of post, No of posts, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Selection process, Application fee, Salary details, etc., are provided below for an idea. Aspirants can go through the full details of Indian Navy Recruitment from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Applicants can check the job vacancy details for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017 in Indian Navy are provided below.
Name of the Post: Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
No of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
No of Posts: Various Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Mode of Selection – Individuals those who are participating in the Indian Navy Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017 will undergo following rounds.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Pay Scale – Shortlisted candidates for Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch 2017 will receive the monthly basic pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/-.
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Applicant must pass 10+2 passed qualification with Math & Physics and one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
- Candidates Age should be between 02 Aug 1996 and 31 July 2000.
Important Dates for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 19th December 2016
- Closing Date To Submit Online Application Form – 26th December 2016
- First, open the Official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- Completion of all the details clicks on Preview.
- Check the details entered by you Correct or not.
- If correct then Click on Submit button.
- After submission take the print out.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
142 total views, 1 views today