Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2017, along with the Written Test Pattern Particulars are available here. Download the Syllabus PDF for free from our site, www.wingovtjobs.com. Indian Navy has released the Official Notification to fill Sailor Artificer Apprentice Vacancies. Moreover, the Government Job Fighters can utilize this best opportunity to go with the Government Jobs.
- 1 Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Indian Navy Apprentice Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2017
The article updates you with Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Written Test Pattern Information. Indian Navy has issued an Official Recruitment Notification to recruit Sailor Artificer Apprentice Posts. Moreover, Following the Syllabus may help you to prepare for the Exam with respect to the prescribed topics. Visit our site to get more updates regarding Recruitment Particulars, besides Previous Papers.
|Post Name||Sailor Artificer Apprentice|
Examination Pattern helps you to maintain perfect timings during the Test. Moreover, TIME is also one of the crucial points to be followed while writing the Exam.
Question Paper may contain different topics, such as:
Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern helps you to Prepare for the Written Examination in a defined manner. Crack the Test and move to further rounds to win the Government Job. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we provide the details related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
- Also, Correction of sentences.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Antonyms as well as Synonyms.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Also, Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice as well as Passive Voice.
- Verb tenses.
- Besides, Parts of speech, etc.,
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India as well as Punjab.
- Also, Economy – India.
- Science & Technology.
- National as well as International Organizations.
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Punjab, besides World.
- Important Days.
- Also, Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Books & Authors.
- Who’s Who?
- Also, People & Personalities.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Besides, Awards & Honors, etc.,
- Number System
- HCF as well as LCM
- Also, Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Also, Percentage
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Also, Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D as well as 3D)
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Also, Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, besides power.
- Also, Physical world.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Also, Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Also, Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential as well as capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Also, Magnetism and Matter.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Also, Semiconductor electronics.
- The s – block elements.
- Communication systems.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Also, Solutions.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Also, Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements as well as coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Also, Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Also, General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Also, P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Haloalkanes as well as haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
1,340 total views, 2 views today