Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2017 has published for the posts of Assistant Professor. IIFT has released the recruitment for filling of 16 posts. IIFT is the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for Latest Employment News in India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Indian IFT Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can send the application from 18-05-2017 to 06-06-2017. Candidates can check latest government jobs by visiting our website daily.
- 1 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Vacancy details for IIFT Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian IFT Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Indian IFS Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- 1.5 Instructions to apply for Indian IFT Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2017
Candidates who had qualified NET and accredited test, Masters degree and waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can utilize this IIFT Recruitment 2017 Notification. Aspirants need to check eligibility criteria before applying for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Jobs 2017. For more details, candidates can check the official website www.tedu.iift.ac.in. Applicants can follow the below given eligibility criteria and all detailed information to apply for IIFT Jobs 2017.
Vacancy details for IIFT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 16
Post-Wise vacancy details
|Discipline||No. of posts|
|GM and Strategy||3|
Indian IFT Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi, Kolkata
Application Fee for IIFT ProfessorJobs 2017
Willing candidates must pay the registration fee for IIFT Recruitment 2017 as per organization norms. For more information regarding application fee refer the official notification.
Selection Criteria for IIFT Recruitment 2017
All selected candidates will select based on the performance from below rounds conducted by IIFT organization.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important dates for Indian IFS Vacancies 2017
- Starting date for download online applications: 08-05-2017
- Last Date to submit applications by post: 06-06-2017
Indian IFS Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified the NET or an accredited Test in State level/Central Level.
- And must have first class Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administrator in a proper management in any discipline.
- Aspirants Should have two years PGDM declared equivalent by AIU accredited by the AICTE/ UGC.
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified by Chartered Accounts/cost and work accounts/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
Candidates can have an Age Limit details required for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2017 is mentioned on the official website. Aspirants need to check Official pdf is given below.
Pay Scale Offered for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Short listing Candidates will get a pay Scale of Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- with Grade Pay and Reimbursement of medical expenses Rs.12,000/- per annum plus hospitalization as per organization rule.
Instructions to apply for Indian IFT Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017
- Applicants have to visit the IIFT official website www.tedu.iift.ac.in.
- Download Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Read the details carefully.
- If eligible, Download application form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Pay the application fee and recheck the details correctly.
- Attach all the documents like Mark lists, Proofs along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the IIFT address.
- Or Email the applications with prescribed subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
New Delhi-110 016.