Indian Forest Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Preliminary & Mains Examination is here. Check the UPSC IFS Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern, Syllabus given below clearly for the guidance of the candidates @ upsc.gov.in.
Indian Forest Service Syllabus – UPSC IFS Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC IFS Exam 2016 will be searching to get related information about UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus. In our website, we are providing the best info regarding UPSCSyllabus, UPSC IFS Exam Pattern & UPSC Previous Papers. Eligible & Interested candidates who are interested in working Central Government Jobs can apply for the UPSC Jobs by checking the eligibility criteria. The last date to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2016 is 27/05/2016. For more details check the official notification given below. Visit the official site www.upsc.gov.in for more details.
UPSC IFS Prelims & Mains Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ upsc.gov.in
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
- The Preliminary Exam consists of 2 Papers for Maximum of 400 Marks.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Main Examination will consist of Written Examination and an Interview Test.
- The written examination will consist of 6 Papers of Conventional Essay Type.
- The interview will carry 300 Marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
IFS UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Examination shall comprise of Two compulsory Papers of 200 Marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of Two hours duration.
|Paper-I||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||200 Marks||2 Hours|
UPSC IFS Main Exam Pattern
- All the question papers for the examination will be of Conventional (essay) type.
- The question papers will be set in English only.
- The duration of each of the papers referred will be three hours.
The written examination consisting of the following papers:
|Part-A||Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any 2 Subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects given below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks|
|Paper V||200 Marks|
|Part-B||Interview for Personality Test||300 Marks|
List of optional subjects:
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
(a) Agriculture and Agricultural Engg.
(b) Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
(c) Agriculture and Forestry.
(d) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
(e) Mathematics and Statistics.
(f) Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering‐ not more than one subject;
Details about UPSC Indian Forest Service 2016 Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No of Vacancies: 110 Posts.
Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service Exam 2016.
Job Location: India.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Download UPSC IFS Syllabus for Prelims & Mains Exam 2016
The UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus for Preliminary & Mains Exam is given here. Check the UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus clearly & Prepare well for the exam.
UPSC IFS Prelims Syllabus
Paper I Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography‐ Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance‐ Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development ‐ Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Secor Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio‐diversity, and Climate Change ‐ that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- General mental ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level).
Download Union Public Service Commission IFS Previous Papers @ upsc.gov.in
Check the UPSC IFS Exam Previous Papers to gain more information regarding Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Services Exam 2016. Download the UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers from the link enclosed below. Aspirants can practise well with the help of UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus & Sample Papers. Follow carefully the below steps to download UPSC Practice Papers.
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services Exam Model Papers
- Click the link given below as UPSC IFS Previous Papers.
- Check the article thoroughly.
- View the UPSC Previous Year Question Papers given there.
- Download the Pdfs.
- Save the Pdfs & Use it for your future reference.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.