Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently. The Indian Bank(IB) has issued this IB Notification for the recruitment of 324 Probationary Officers Vacancies. Contenders those who want to start their career in Banking Sector can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants those who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs may apply for this Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs by on or before the last date 22 December 2016. Job Hunters who are eagerly waiting for Latest Employment News 2016 Updates can bookmark our blog www.wingovtjobs.com.
- 1 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Indian Bank PO Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IB Probationary Officer Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Instructions for Applying Indian Bank PO Online Application Form
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017
The Indian Bank (IB) has announced the employment news for Probationary Officer Jobs. IB invites applications from the talented applicants for filling up 324 PO Vacancies. Applicants can apply for this Indian Bank (IB) Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer Posts through Online Mode. Aspirants can go through this Article to get complete details regarding Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016. Here we have provided complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc. from the following sections. Interested aspirants can refer the official website www.indianbank.in for more information.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Job – Vacancy Details
As per the IB PO Recruitment Notification, the Indian Bank is going to fill 324 Probationary Officer Posts.
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer.
No of Vacancies – 324 Posts.
Indian Bank PO Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Bank: Indian Bank (IB)
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
No of Posts: 324 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Application Fee – Applicants can Check the Official advertisement of Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process – Aspirants who are going to applying for Indian Bank PO Jobs will undergo following rounds.
- Online Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for IB Probationary Officer Jobs
Aspirants those who are ready to apply for Indian Bank PO Vacancies should meet the below Eligibility like Education Qualification and Age limit. Required Eligibility Criteria that as mentioned in the IB Probationary Officer Official Notification has given below.
The Applicants must complete the Graduation / Degree in any discipline from a Govt recognized University or Organization.
Candidates should satisfy the below age limits. Age relaxation must be applicable as per govt rules.
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
Important Dates for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 06 December 2016
- Last Date To Apply Online – 22 December 2016
Instructions for Applying Indian Bank PO Online Application Form
- First of all, Visit the official blog @ www.indianbank.in
- Click on the Careers Tab.
- Then, Check the Latest Advertisements.
- Find the link for IB Recruitment 2017 & click on that link.
- Read the complete advertisement of IB PO Recruitment 2016-17.
- Click on the Registration button.
- Register yourself by filling the necessary fields as per the instructions.
- Fill the Application Form without any mistakes & submit it.
- Pay the Fee through Online Using Credit / Debit Card / Net banking.
- After that, Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
240 total views, 1 views today