Check Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2016. Indian Army Surveyor Automated Cartographer Exam Pattern is provided in the pdf form. Download the Indian Army Havildar Previous Papers and Syllabus from the following sections of this article.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2016 @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2016 is provided here. Most of the candidates are waiting for the Army Jobs. For those candidates, Indian Army has released Havildar Recruitment Notification for the year 2016-17. To get an Indian Army Job, candidates should prepare thoroughly for the written Exam. For this, you need an Indian Army Syllabus. The Indian Army Cartographer Syllabus is provided in the following sections of this page. You can download the syllabus in the pdf form for free of cost.
Indian Army Exam Pattern
Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern is provided in the tabular form. Candidates who are selected in the Screening Test are eligible to appear in the Written Exam. Written Test will be conducted for 200 marks having a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- Written Test will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Paper – I am conducted for 100 marks and Paper II is conducted for 100 marks.
- There will be 50 questions in each paper.
- Each Question carries two marks.
- There will be negative of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
Indian Army Havildar new Exam Pattern
|S.no||Subject Name||No.of Marks||No.of Questions||Negative Marking|
|1.||Paper I (Mathematics)||100||50||0.5|
|2.||Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||100||50||0.5|
Indian Army Cartographer Recruitment 2016
Indian Army has released a Havildar Recruitment Notification to fill the 20 posts. Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply for this Surveyor Automated Cartographer Recruitment from 08/05/2016 to 10/05/2016. Students who have completed BA/ B.Com/ B Sc/ BE/ B Tech can apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2016. You can visit the official site for detailed information of Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2016 at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Organization: Indian Army.
Name of the Post: Havildar.
No.of vacancies: 20.
Exam Date: 31/07/2016.
Official site: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Surveyor Automated Cartographer Syllabus
joinindianarmy.nic.in Havildar Syllabus – Mathematics
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Indian Army Automated Cartographer Syllabus – Physics
- Physical world.
- Kinetic theory.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
Indian Army new Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- The s – block elements.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Solid state.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.