Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2016 Notification is released recently. This notification is released by the Indian Air Force to fill Commissioned Officers Posts. Job Seekers who are interested should apply through Online Mode from 4th June 2016 to 30th June 2016. Check the complete details here.
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.1 AFCAT 2016 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Jobs
- 1.4 Indian Air Force Online Application
- 1.5 Download IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2016 Notification
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Details
Indian Air Force has recently published a Notification with Advertisement No: 02/ 2016. IAF is looking to hire the Young, talented and eligible aspirants for filling Commissioned Officers Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Indian Air Force Jobs should use this excellent opportunity. This notification is released recently in the Month of June 2016. Aspirants who are interested in applying for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment should apply through Online Mode. No other modes of Applications are accepted by this recruitment board. It’s official Website is www.indianairforce.nic.in.The Online Application Links will be available from 4th June 2016. This is the Latest AFCAT Notification, and this recruitment comes under the Defence Jobs. Read the Official Notification carefully which is attached below. The Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications is 30th June 2016. Indian Air Force Courses will start in July 2017.
Indian Air Force was formed on 8th October 1932. It is the Air Arm of Indian Armed Forces and is fourth largest air force in the World. IAF primary duty is to Protect Indian Air Space. India’s President serves as the Supreme Commander of Indian Air Force. Its Head Quarters is located in the New Delhi. It was working from 3 Years to safeguard the Indian Territory. It announces so many Jobs every year to recruit the candidates for various posts. Recently its has published an Exam Notification to select the candidates for Commissioned Officer Posts. Candidates who have the dream to do Air Force Jobs should use this excellent Opportunity and can apply to this Exam on or before 30th June 2016.
AFCAT 2016 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force.
Name of the Exam: AFCAT.
Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officer.
Name of the Branch:
- Flying Branch:
- No. 202/ 17F/ SSC/ M & W ( Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Technical Branch:
- No. 201/ 17T/ PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men).
- No. 201/ 17T/ SSC/ M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Ground Duty Branch:
- No. 201/ 17G/ PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men).
- No. 201/ 17G/ SSC/ M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in.
Job Type: Defense Job.
Job Location: India.
Mode of Application: Online.
Selection Process: Job Aspirants who participated in Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment will be selected based on their Performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) for Technical Branch Only.
- Intelligence Test.
- Group Test.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment
Age Limit for AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment
Aspirants who applied for Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Jobs should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st July 2017.
- Flying Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Technical & Ground Duty Branch:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 26 Years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Jobs
- Flying Branch: Should have done Graduation in any stream from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Technical Branch: Should possess Integrated Post Graduation/ Four Years Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Ground Duty Branch: Should pass in Graduation with 50% of Marks from a recognized University.
Indian Air Force Online Application
Eligible candidates who want to write the AFCAT Exam should apply through Online Mode from the Official Website www.indianairforce.nic.in. The Online Application Links will be Activated from 4th June 2016. Check all the Details before applying for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment. Online Applications will be closed after 30th June 2016. Interested Aspirants should submit their Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on Career.
- Select AFCAT Advertisement Link.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Click On Sumit.
Important Dates for AFCAT Commissioned Officer Jobs:
- Starting Date to submit the Online Applications: 4th June 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 30th June 2016.
- The date for AFCAT & EKT Exam: 28th August 2016.
- Course Commencing Date: July 2017.
Download IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2016 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
215 total views, 1 views today