IIAP Bangalore Syllabus 2016 @ iiap.res.in is given below for Technical Asst, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Engineer, Research Assistant, etc. Indian Institute of Astrophysics has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 21 various vacancies. IIAP UDC Syllabus, IIAP LDC Syllabus, IIAP Bangalore Technical Assistant Syllabus along with the IIAP Model Question Papers link is given below.
- 1 IIAP Bangalore Syllabus 2016 @ iiap.res.in
- 1.1 IIAP Bangalore Recruitment Notification 2016 for 21 Various Jobs
- 1.2 Details about IIAP Bangalore LDC Mechanic Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 1.3 IIAP Bangalore Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 IIAP Bangalore UDC Syllabus – Indian Institute of Astrophysics Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 1.5 IIAP Banglore Technical Assistant Syllabus for General English
- 1.6 Indian Institute of Astrophysics Upper Division Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.7 IIAP Bangalore Syllabus for Arithmetic (Maths)
- 1.8 IIAP Bangalore Technical Asst Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 1.9 IIAP Bangalore Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for Civil Engineering
IIAP Bangalore Syllabus 2016 @ iiap.res.in
IIAP Bangalore UDC Syllabus & LDC Syllabus is given below along for the reference of the applicants. You can check the Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Exam Pattern for various posts given below separately. View the separate IIAP Exam Pattern given below for the sake of the candidates. It will be easy for the aspirants to look at the IIAP Bangalore Exam Pattern to start their preparation for the IIAP Exam. Also, check the IIAP Technical Asst Previous Papers Pdf attached below.
IIAP Bangalore Recruitment Notification 2016 for 21 Various Jobs
Indian Institute of Astrophysics has released notification to recruit for 21 various vacancies. The details about the vacancies of IIAP Bangalore Recruitment 2016 is given in the tabular form below. For more details such as Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Imp Dates, etc view the official notification. IIAP Bangalore Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Technical Assistant, Research Asst, Engineer is given below. The last date to apply for IIAP Bangalore UDC LDC Recruitment 2016 is 15/05/2016. For more info visit www.iiap.res.in.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Engineer ‘B’ (Software)||01 Post|
|2.||Engineer ‘B’ (Optics)||02 Posts|
|3.||Section Officer||01 Post|
|4.||Technical Assistant (Optics)||01 Post|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Civil)||01 Post|
|6.||Upper Division Clerk||06 Posts|
|7.||Junior Technical Assistant (Drafting)||01 Post|
|8.||Mechanic ‘A’||01 Post|
|9.||Upper Division Clerk||01 Post|
|11.||Junior Research Assistant (Observations)||01 Post|
|12.||Mechanic ‘A’||01 Post|
|13.||Lower Division Clerk (Caretaker)||01 Post|
|14.||Laboratory Assistant (Electrical)||01 Post|
|15.||Junior Research Assistant (Observations)||01 Post|
Details about IIAP Bangalore LDC Mechanic Engineer Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
No of Posts: 21 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
IIAP Official Website: www.iiap.res.in
IIAP Bangalore Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
- For posts Sl. No.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, & 13, selection will be done on the basis of initial screening, and then qualifying in the following written examination.
- There will be Two papers – Objective Test (Paper-I) and Descriptive Test (Paper-II), and each will carry 50 marks, and duration is One Hour.
- Written test for all posts will be held at Bangalore & for the post-Sl.no 13, the exam will be held at Leh (Jammu & Kashmir).
- The objective test (Paper-I) answer paper will be evaluated first.
- Only for those who qualify in the Objective Test (Paper-I), the answer paper of the Descriptive Test (Paper-II) will be evaluated.
|Post Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Syllabus for Written Test|
|4||Technical Assistant (Optics)||General English & Maths and subjects related to Graduate level Physics, Diploma level Mechanical Engineering and vacuum techniques|
|5||Technical Assistant (Civil)||General English and Maths and subjects related to
Diploma level Civil Engineering
|6 & 9||Upper Division Clerk||General English, General Knowledge, and Arithmetic.|
|7||Junior Technical Assistant (Drafting)||General English & Maths and subjects related to
Diploma level Mechanical Engineering.
|8, 10 & 12||Mechanic ‘A’||General English & Maths and subjects related to ITI level Trades|
|13||Lower Division Clerk||General English, General Knowledge and Arithmetic.|
|14||Laboratory Assistant (Electrical)||General English & Maths and subjects related to ITI level Trades|
IIAP Bangalore UDC Syllabus – Indian Institute of Astrophysics Engineer Syllabus 2016
Check the IIAP Syllabus given below. Prepare well by following our exam pattern, IIAP Bangalore Syllabus & Previous Papers.
IIAP Banglore Technical Assistant Syllabus for General English
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage etc.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Upper Division Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History – India & Gujarat.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Gujarat Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
IIAP Bangalore Syllabus for Arithmetic (Maths)
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Boats and Streams.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
IIAP Bangalore Technical Asst Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Engines.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
IIAP Bangalore Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Materials of Construction.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Technology.
- Concrete Technology.
- Irrigation & Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Estimating & Costing.
- The design of Steel & Mason Structures.
- Construction Management.
IIAP Bangalore Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
241 total views, 1 views today