HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs 2016
HSSC Shift Attendant Recruitment 2016 notification is recently released on 20th February 2016. Haryana Staff Selection Commission published this advertisement no. 03/2016 to fill 4509 vacancies. HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification is released for Shift Attendant, Upper Divisional Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and other posts. Aspirants who are searching for Govt Jobs in Haryana may apply for these HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs released through Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates by checking eligibility can apply for this HSSC Jobs released through SSC Haryana Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can get HSSC Online Applications from 5th March 2016 to 04th April 2016. For Further details like Age Limit, Vacancy, Educational Qualification, etc. of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
HSSC is known as Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC was constituted under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts examinations & interviews to recruit candidates under Group C and Group B Services. This Commission releases recruitment notifications for recruiting Non-Gazetted posts under town improvement, municipal corporation, trust, ZP/ Panchayat Samiti and under State Government Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions. This year HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification is for Shift Attendant, LDC, UDC & Other Posts. Candidates who are interested in HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs can apply for HSSC Shift Attendant Recruitment 2016 and fill HSSC vacancy in Haryana Govt Sector. Aspirants can download the HSSC Online Application form from our website, or you can visit the HSSC official website.
HSSC Vacancy Details – HSSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 4509 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised)||2426 Posts|
|2.||Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised)||447 Posts|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised)||964 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Law Officer||03 Posts|
|5.||Grid Sub Station Operator||418 Posts|
|6.||Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||36 Posts|
|7.||Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||109 Posts|
|8.||Section Officer||04 Posts|
|9.||Divisional Accountant||21 Posts|
|10.||Accounts Clerk||15 Posts|
|12.||Assistant Fire Operator||03 Posts|
|13.||Assistant Store Keeper||02 Posts|
|14.||Foreman Grade-II (Hydel)||01 Post|
|15.||Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade)||05 Posts|
|16.||Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade||04 Posts|
|17.||Operator (Hydel) Electrical||05 Posts|
|18.||Operator (Hydel) Mechanical||03 Posts|
|19.||Store Munshi||03 Posts|
|20.||Technician (Thermal) Electrician||08 Posts|
|21.||Technician (Thermal) Fitter||08 Posts|
|22.||Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication||04 Posts|
|23.||Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control||03 Posts|
|24.||Junior Scale Stenographer||09 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of HSSC Haryana Recruitment
- For Post No. 1: Aspirants must possess Matriculation with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade/ Lineman and Electrification from Vocational Educational Institute (VEI) with minimum 60% marks.
- For Post No. 02, 03 & 06: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with 60% marks.
- For Post No. 4: Aspirants must possess LLB Professional Degree from a University recognized by Govt. of Haryana.
- For Posts No. 5: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 55% marks from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education.
- For Post No. 07: Aspirants must possess Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
- For further details about HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs refer the official notification given below.
Age Limit for SSC Haryana Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Government.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 4509 Posts.
Name of the Post: Group C & Group D Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Panchkula, Haryana.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Haryana.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Document Verification.
- Written Test.
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 is as follows. Applicants who have applied for HSSC Staff Attendant Jobs should pay through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank, etc.
For 1 to 3, 6, 7, 11, 19 to 23 Posts:
- General Male or Female: Rs. 100/-.
- General (Female of Haryana residents): Rs. 50/-.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Female) Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 13/-.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Male) Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 25/-.
For 4, 5, 8 to 10, 12, 14 to 18, 24 Posts:
- General Male or Female: Rs. 150/-.
- General Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 75/-.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Female) Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 18/-.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Male) Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 35/-.
Note: For PH and Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State: No Fee
Staff Selection Commission Haryana Exam Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 20/02/2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04/04/2016.
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 07/04/2016 up to 11. pm.
- For posts-1, 3 & 7: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For posts-2 & 6: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,900/-.
- For post-4: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For post-5: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
- For post- 8: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For post-9: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
- Refer the notification for post wise pay scale details.
HSSC Online Application – www.hssc.gov.in
The Haryana SSC Online Application form for this HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs released under HSSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The SSC Haryana Online applications are available from 5th March 2016. Follow the below process for applying online.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read the notification carefully.
- Click on the official link www.hssc.gov.in.
- Fill the HSSC application form carefully without mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression must be uploaded according to the guidelines.
- Make the Application fee at any mentioned Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
Download HSSC Staff Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.