HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification – Headquarters Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore has come up with the Latest Employment News for the recruitment of 249 LDC, MTS, Civilian Trade Instructors and other Posts. The Posts that are going to fill in Headquarters Madras Engineer Group & Centre comes under Group C Category. Eligible candidates who are looking for the Jobs in Banglore HQ MEG Center can check this notification and apply for it. Aspirants can find the below provided link to download the HQ MEG Banglore Application Form or from the official website.
- 1 HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Banglore HQ MEG Group C Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Group C Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for HQ MEQ Banglore Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Offline Application Process for Banglore Head Quarters MEQ Jobs
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017
The Department has revealed this Notification for assigning 249 Posts. Aspirants can apply for this Group C Posts Within 17 Days From The Date of Advertisement Issued. Here on this page, we have provided detailed information about the HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification. For the more latest updates of Headquarters Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore Jobs Aspirants can refer the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Various Posts.
No of Vacancies – 249 Posts.
MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
|Storekeeper – III||02|
|Painter & Decorator||02|
|Mason (Artisan Construction)||03|
|Regimental Surveyor Tech||01|
|Carpenter & Joiner||02|
Banglore HQ MEG Group C Notification 2017 – Details
Organization Name: Headquarters Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore
Post Name: Various Posts
No of Posts: 249 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: Central Government Job
Official Website – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Application Fee – Aspirants Need to refer the official website for the application fee and payment mode.
Selection Process – The Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the below selection process consisting of following rounds.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Endurance Test
- Written Test/ Interview
Salary Details – As per the norms and rules of the Headquarters Madras Engineer Group & Centre, Bangalore selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs 19900/- and Rs 18000/-per month based on the post selected.
Eligibility Criteria for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Group C Posts
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (b) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Cook Post: Matriculation or equivalent and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Boot Maker Post: Matriculation or equivalent and Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair, and replacement of the equipment and boots.
- Lascar / Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post: – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Washerman / Barber /Tailor Post: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and must be able to wash Military/civilian clothes thoroughly well.
Applicants should have age minimum 18 years and maximum age 25 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
Important Dates for HQ MEQ Banglore Recruitment 2017
- Initial Date To Apply Online: Available Now.
- Final Date To Apply Online: Within 17 Days From The Date of Advertisement Issued.
Offline Application Process for Banglore Head Quarters MEQ Jobs
- Visit official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Interested candidates can need to check official advertisement
- Know the eligibility criteria
- Then download the application form
- Fill the application form with relevant data
- Attach the required documents and affix recent photo
- Finally, submit it to the authority by on or before the last date.
Civilian Establishment Officer,
Civilian Recruitment Cell,
HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post,
Bangalore –560 042
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
372 total views, 1 views today