HPPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here along with the HPPSC Tehsil Welfare Officer Syllabus. Aspirants who are going to attend for the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination 2016 can prepare thoroughly with the help of HPPSC Election Kanungo Syllabus & Panchayat Inspector Syllabus. Also, check HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspectors Previous Papers Pdf provided below.
- 0.1 HPPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 0.2 HPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 71 Posts
- 1 Details about Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspectors Syllabus 2016
- 2 Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination Syllabus 2016
- 2.1 HPPSC Inspector Screening Test Syllabus 2016
- 2.2 HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspectors English Syllabus
- 2.3 HPPSC Tehsil Welfare Officer & Panchayat Inspector Hindi Syllabus 2016
- 2.4 www.hp.gov.in/hppsc @ Election Kanungo General Knowledge Syllabus
- 2.5 Download HPPSC Inspector Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 2.6 HPPSC Inspector Previous Papers
HPPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in working for Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh can view the notification details given below & can apply for the posts if eligible. Candidates can check our Latest Employment News page to get latest recruitment notifications about Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs. Check the HPPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus along with the Himachal Pradesh PSC Tehsil Welfare Officer Previous Papers Pdf enclosed below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 71 Posts
Online applications are invited from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up 71 various posts through Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination-2016. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 71 Various Posts. Different Posts include Tehsil Welfare Officer, Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Panchayat Inspector, Election Kanungo, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies posts. A Candidate should be graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent to apply for these posts. The age limit of the applicants should be between 18 to 45 years. HPPSC Audit Inspector Syllabus is given below. The Candidates can apply through Online mode from the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The last date to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification is 20/04/2016.
Details about Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspectors Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 71 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Official Website: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Himachal Pradesh PSC Inspector Exam Pattern 2016 @ www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Initially, an objective type Screening Test will be conducted.
- The exam consists of One paper of 200 Questions.
- The exam will be of Three hours duration.
- Each question carries One Mark.
The candidates who are qualified in the Screening test will be allowed to write the Main Written Examination consisting of Three Papers.
HPPSC Mains Exam Pattern is given below:
|Paper-I||English (Conventional)||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi(Conventional)||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Knowledge||200 Marks||3 Hours|
Candidates who qualify in the main written examination will be called for Viva-Voce Test/Personal Interview. The viva-voce will be of 100 Marks.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination Syllabus 2016
HPPSC Inspector Screening Test Syllabus 2016
- History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh – 60 MARKS.
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject – 60 MARKS.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, & Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi – 80 MARKS.
HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspectors English Syllabus
Candidates will be required to answer questions which are designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like use of words. Some of the questions will be devised to test the reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important and to write an essay. Passage will usually be set for summary or précis. Credit will be given for concise the effective expression.
HPPSC Tehsil Welfare Officer & Panchayat Inspector Hindi Syllabus 2016
- Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in same language.
- Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction, etc).
www.hp.gov.in/hppsc @ Election Kanungo General Knowledge Syllabus
- Socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Geography of India.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,403 total views, 2 views today