- 1 HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 HPGCL JE Recruitment 2016 – Engineering Jobs – hpgcl.gov.in
- 1.2 Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited – HPGCL – www.hpgcl.gov.in
- 1.3 Details about Haryana Power Grid Junior Engineer Exam 2016 – HPU Careers
- 1.4 HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016
- 1.6 Haryana PGCL JE Electrical Syllabus 2016
- 1.7 Haryana Power Generation Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 HPGCl Jr Engineer Information Technology Syllabus
- 1.9 HPU Junior Engineer General English Syllabus
- 1.10 Haryana Power Grid JE Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- 1.11 HPGCL Jr Engineer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- 1.12 HPU JE Numerical Ability Syllabus
HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016 is provided here for the aspirants who are going to appear for the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited Junior Engineer Exam. Haryana PGCL has recently released a notification to fill 286 Jr Engineer posts. Aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Haryana can use this opportunity to get a Government job. Aspirants who are appearing for Jr Engineer Exam will be searching for HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016 & JE Exam Pattern. The Download link for Haryana Power Generation Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below. Aspirants can prepare well by following the HPGCL JE Previous Papers Pdf attached below for the guidance of the candidates. All the Best. 🙂
Aspirants can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
HPGCL JE Recruitment 2016 – Engineering Jobs – hpgcl.gov.in
Haryana Power Generation has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 286 Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates should possess Diploma/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering & must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard. Age of the applying candidates should be between 18 to 42 years. The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview. HPGCL JE Syllabus is given below for the guidance of the aspirants. Eligible candidates can apply for these JE posts on or before the last date. For more details visit the official website.
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited – HPGCL – www.hpgcl.gov.in
HPGCL was incorporated as a company on 17th March 1997 & came into existence on 14th August 1998 with the responsibility of operating and maintaining State’s own generation projects. Haryana Power Grid has been entrusted with the responsibility of setting up new generating stations in order to maintain the increasing demand of the power. The Power Grid of Haryana Main vision is to become a modern world class integrated power generation company, committed to powering Haryana’s growth on all fronts by maximizing generation from existing plants and by planning and implementing new generation projects.
The HPGCL releases recruitment notifications every year for recruiting candidates into various posts of Haryana Government. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the written exams conducted by Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Haryana Govt Jobs can apply for this recruitment before the last date. Applicants can check the official website for more details. The official website is www.hpgcl.gov.in.
Details about Haryana Power Grid Junior Engineer Exam 2016 – HPU Careers
Name of the Organization: Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited.
No of posts: 286 posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Posts.
Job Location: Haryana.
Official website: hpgcl.gov.in
HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd Junior Engineer Exam Pattern is given here.The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type.
- The test will be conducted in English Medium Only.
- The Written test consists of 2 Parts.
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 Questions.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 Questions on Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, Interpretation of graphs/charts/tables; Numerical Ability etc.
- All the questions consist of equal marks.
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in the negative marking of 1/4 marks.
|Section||Subject||Contents||No of Questions||Duration|
|I||Professional Knowledge Test||Technical||120||2 Hours|
HPGCL JE Syllabus 2016
Haryana PGCL JE Electrical Syllabus 2016
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power System Protection.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Haryana Power Generation Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc
HPGCl Jr Engineer Information Technology Syllabus
- Operating System.
- Web technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Database Management.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Organization and Architecture etc.
HPU Junior Engineer General English Syllabus
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
Haryana Power Grid JE Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
HPGCL Jr Engineer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Decimal Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Square roots.
- Cube roots.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Trains.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pie chart.
- Line chart.
- Line graph.
- Bar graph etc.
HPU JE Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number System.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Compound Interest.
- Simple Interest.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Click below to view
HPGCL Recruitment 2016 – HPGCL Jr Engineer Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
360 total views, 3 views today