Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 notification is released to fill 510 Vacancies. Hooghly District Court Jobs is for Village Resource Person (VRP) posts. The Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate Chinsurah Hooghly has published this notification on 31st May 2016 under the Advertisement no: 1151/P&RD. Aspirants who are searching for the Government jobs in West Bengal may apply for this posts released under District Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply to this District Court Recruitment may appear the interview on 25th and 26th June 2016. Candidates can also check the Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly for more details regarding the Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Education Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment are given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria of Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
- 2 Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
- 2.1 Hooghly District Court Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016
- 2.3 District Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.4 Download West Bengal District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
District Court Hooghly Recruitment – VRP Vacancy Details
Organisation Name: Hooghly District Court.
Name of the Post: Village Resource Person.
Number of Posts: 510 Vacancies.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Hooghly (West Bengal).
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Type: Contract basis.
Selection Procedure: Hooghly Dt Court Board will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of the performance in reading, writing, and analytical skills.
Eligibility Criteria of Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification for West Bengal District Court Recruitment: HDC Selection Board is hiring candidates who are having the minimum qualification of Class X and above. Candidate should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGS. Candidate should resident on concern block area.
Age Limit for Hooghly District Court VRP Recruitment: Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years.
HDC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Important dates to attend for Village Resource Person (VRP) in Hooghly District Court Recruitment on 25th June 2016 at 11 am for Dhaniakhali & Jangipara Development Block at their respective Block office premises and on 26th June 2016 at 11 am for Khanakul – II and Polba – Dadpur Development Block at their respective Block Office premises.
Note: Candidate should Preferably be women or belonging to the ST/SC community.
Pay Scale: Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 is giving remuneration for a working day for the engaged VRP should be the wage of a skilled labor under MGNREGS is Rs 348/- per day.
HDC Recruitment 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
Hooghly District Court (HDC) has proposed for filling the empty posts with the capable contenders and welcoming the application form from them. Interested eligible candidates may attend for the jobs in HDC on 25th and 26th June 2016. This is really a good opportunity to the candidates who are waiting to get a job in Hooghly District Court. Hooghly District Court Recruitment is looking for the aspirants who have the minimum qualification in class X and above. Candidate should not be Block/GP employee, GP/PS member or Office Bearer, mates/Supervisors and other Officials of implementing agency. The candidate selected from the Gram Panchayat will not be engaged in the same Gram Panchayat.
About Hooghly District Court: Hooghly District is one of the districts in West Bengal. It can alternatively be spelled as Hooghly or Hugli. The district is named after the Hooghly River. The District Court building of Hooghly is the longest building in West Bengal. Hooghly District Court is inviting application form, the interested eligible aspirants for the recruitment of Village Resource person.
How to Apply for HDC Jobs:
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for the Hooghly District Court Recruitment.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Attach a self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik mark sheet, Madhyamik Admit Card and Job Card.
- Residencial Certificate from the concerned Development Block Officer.
- Paste recent passport size photo.
- The candidate also has to bring their relevant marks sheet & original certificates on schedule interview dates.
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 notification is released recently on 22nd February 2016. Hooghly District Court Published this recruitment notification under advertisement notice no. 01/2016 to fill 52 Vacancies. District Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016 is released for Lower Division Clerk, Group B, Group D Posts. Candidates who are interested in Govt Jobs in West Bengal can check the Hooghly District Court Notification and apply for West Bengal District Court Recruitment 2016. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates who are waiting for Civil Court Vacancies can apply for these District Court Jobs in Hooghly released through District Court of Hooghly Recruitment 2016. Aspirants must send Hooghly District Court Applications from 22nd February 2016 to 31st March 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of District Judge Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
About District Court of Hooghly
The Hooghly District Court came into existence after the formation of Hooghly District. The District Court of Hooghly works under the administrative control of the High Court of West Bengal. The main function of the Hooghly District Court is to assist on civil cases and criminal cases faced by the citizens of Hooghly. The District Court of Hooghly conducts recruitment for various posts annually. The district courts are established for every district or one or more districts together taking into account the number of cases, population distribution in the district. This year Hooghly District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2106 is released for various Posts. To apply for Hooghly District Court, Recruitment candidates have to send their application to the given postal. The Educational Qualification, Eligibility varies for various Court Jobs. Aspirants can check the Eligibility for these Clerk posts released under Hooghly District Court Recruitment.
Hooghly District Court Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Group B, C, D Posts.
Total Vacancies: 52 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||English Stenographer (Group B)||09 Posts|
|2.||Bengali Translator||03 Posts|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||19 Posts|
|4.||Group D||21 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Hooghly Chuchura Court Recruitment
- For Stenographer & LDC: Aspirants should pass Madhyamik or equivalent exam and computer training certificate from any recognized Board or Institute.
- For Bengali Translator: Candidates Graduate or passed equivalent exam from a recognized University in Bengali & English Language.
- For Group-D: Aspirants should pass Class-VIII from a recognized school or Madrasa.
Age Limit of Hooghly Court Jobs
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the Rules of High Court.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
District Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Hooghly District Court.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 52 Posts.
Name of the Post: Group B, Group C & Group C Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Hooghly, West Bengal.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in West Bengal.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Hooghly District Court Recruitment based on their performance in the following
- Written Exam.
Application Fee: The application fee should be deposited any Bank Branch of SBI drawn in favour of Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly.
For OBC/ General Categories:
- For Group B the application fee: Rs. 300/-.
- For Group C & D the application Fee: Rs. 200/-.
For SC/ ST/ PWD Categories:
- For Group B & C the application fee: Rs. 250/-.
- For Group D the application Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- Last Date to the Send the Application form: 31/03/2016.
- For English Stenographer (Group B): Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- per month.
- For Bengali Translator: Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- per month.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- per month.
- For Group D: Rs. 4900/- to Rs. 16200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1700/- per month.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Application Form – ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly
Candidates have to send their application form of Hooghly District Court Recruitment in the prescribed format along with the mentioned documents. You can download the application form of District Court Hooghly Recruitment from our site given below.
How to Apply:
- Before applying read carefully the notification attached below.
- Click on the official link and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature must be attached in space given over there.
- Send the application form on or before the last date.
- Make a print of the application form for future use.
- Send the filled application to the mentioned postal address.
To The Chairman, District Recruitment Committee,
District Judgeship, Hooghly,
District Judge’s Court,
Hooghly, (English Department),
Download West Bengal District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
634 total views, 2 views today