Haryana Staff Selection Commission has declared a Latest Employment News of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017. As per the Notification, Haryana SSC is going to fill the 2459 empty vacancies in various departments. The 2459 empty Vacancies that are going to fill under HSSC Recruitment is Executive Officer, Forest Gaurd, TGT Sanskrit and Other. Apply Online for Haryana SSC 2459 TGT Forest Guard Jobs to start your career in Government Job. Online Applications will be available on official website from 16/01/2017 to 15/02/2017.
- 1 Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Job Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment
- 1.2 Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC ARO Draftsman Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 HSSC Recruitment Online Application Process
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
The Haryana SSC has issued this recruitment notification on 30/12/2016 to fill various posts. Willing Candidates those who are looking for latest Government Jobs in Haryana can utilize this excellent opportunity. Applicants who wish to apply for this HSSC Notification Jobs 2017 should read below information to get an idea. Here we provided all the details like Required Eligibility Criteria, HSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details, Selection Mode, Pay Scale, Haryana SSC Important Dates, etc.,
Job Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Executive Officer, Forest Gaurd, TGT Sanskrit & Other Posts
No of Vacancies: 2459 Vacancies
Department Wise Vacancy Details
- Land Records Department: 02 Posts
- Food & Supplies: 24 Posts
- Animal Husbandry & Dairying: 14 Posts
- Printing & Stationery: 14 Posts
- Haryana State Pollution Control Board: 29 Post
- Foods & Drugs Administration: 05 Posts
- Women & Child Development: 263 Posts
- PWD B&R Branch: 127 Posts
- Health Services: 28 Posts
- Public Health Engineering: 915 Posts
- Elementary Education: 664 Posts
- Forest Department: 331 Posts
- Urban Local Bodies: 12 Posts
- Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board: 44 Posts
- Development & Panchayats: 01 Post
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017 – Brief Details
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Officer, Forest Gaurd, TGT Sanskrit & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||2459|
- For General Category (Male, Female): Rs. 100/-, 150/-
- For Haryana State General Female Residents: Rs. 50/-, 75/-
- For SC/BC/EBPG Haryana State Male Applicants: Rs. 25/-, 35/-
- For SC/BC/EBPG Haryana State Female Residents: Rs. 13/-, 18/-
Selection Mode: The Selection will be based on candidates performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Executive Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 With GP Rs 5400/-
- Forest Gourd: Rs. 5200-20200 With GP Rs 2000/-
- TGT Sanskrit: Rs. 9300-34800 With GP Rs 4600/-
For remaining Post Wise Pay Scale aspirants should check HSSC Notification 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC ARO Draftsman Recruitment 2017
Applying contender needs to have Matriculation, Masters Degree, Graduation Degree, Diploma in concerned fields as per post requirement from any Indian Registered Board or University.
- Minimum Age Limit – 17 or 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
Important Dates for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- Initial Date To Apply Online: 16th January 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 15th February 2017
- Closing Date for Deposit of Fee: 17th February 2017
HSSC Recruitment Online Application Process
- Log on to the HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the Haryana SSC Recruitment Notification Advertisement.
- Click on Apply -> Online
- Select Desired Post and click on the Candidate Registration.
- Fill the Online Application with all the complete Details and submit the Application form.
- Take the Printout of the Application Form for future use.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
519 total views, 1 views today