Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has issued recently on 22nd December 2016. The Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of Haryana, has declared an official notification for 280 Veterinary Surgeon Vacancies. Candidates who are seeking for the Haryana Government Jobs can utilize this chance as soon as possible. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for Haryana Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2016-17 through Offline. The Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Offline Application form submission last date is 04th January 2017. Check Latest Employment News official Recruitment notifications updates on our website www.wingovtjobs.com frequently.
- 1 Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.1 Haryana Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2016-17 | 280 Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Pashudhan Notification 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.5 Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17
The Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of Haryana, has invited applications from the desired aspirants to fill up 280 Veterinary Surgeon Vacancies. Interested contenders can also apply for 280 Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Jobs 2016-17 through official website www.pashudhanharyana.gov.in. The Complete details of Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17 such as Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and Offline Application Process, etc., are explicitly described below.
Haryana Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2016-17 | 280 Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Surgeon Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 280 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Veterinary Surgeon||280 Posts|
Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17 | Brief Details
Organization Name: Office of the Director General, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Haryana, Pashudhan Bhawan.
Post Name: Veterinary Surgeon posts.
No of Vacancies: 280 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.pashudhanharyana.gov.in
Job Location: Haryana
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Date of Interview: 06-01-2017.
Application Fee for Haryana Animal Husbandry Jobs 2017
Interested applicants who are going to apply for Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17 can refer official notification for details regarding application fee.
Selection Process for Haryana Pashudhan Jobs 2017
Candidates who have applied for Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Jobs 2017 will be selected based on their performance in Interview conducted by Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of Haryana.
Important Dates of Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for Submit Haryana Pashudhan Offline Application: 04th January 2017
- Date of Personal Interview: 06th January 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Pashudhan Notification 2017
Interested aspirants should check the Educational Qualification and Age limit before going to apply for Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2016-17.
Candidates who have the AH & B.V.SC Degree from recognized university those can apply for Pashudhan Haryana Recruitment 2016-17.
Applicants should have the age limits as follows to apply for Haryana Pashudhan Veterinary Surgeon Jobs 2017.
- Minimum Age of 22 years and
- Maximum Age of 42 years
Pay Scale for Haryana Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17
Selected Candidates of Haryana Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2016-17 will get the appropriate pay scale for the Veterinary Surgeon Posts.
Haryana Pashudhan Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website www.pashudhanharyana.gov.in
- Click on the Haryana Pashudan Advt 2017 Pdf.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Then Download the Haryana Animal Husbandry application form.
- Fill the registration form with correct information.
- Submit the Haryana Veterinary Surgeon application form.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future usage.
- Finally, send the application form with required document to the following address.
Office of Director General,
Animal Husbandry & Dairying,
144 total views, 1 views today