Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 12th March 2016 through the Notification No.R&E/2-9/DR/2015-16. The Government of India, Ministry of Communications & IT Department of Posts has issued this Notification for the Recruitment of 1242 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies in various Postal Divisions. Aspirants in Search of the Latest Govt Jobs in Gujarat may get used of this Gujarat Post Officer Recruitment Notification for Postman & Mail Guard Posts.
Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for these Gujarat Post Office Jobs at the official website on or before the last date. The official website where you can get the online application for the Gujarat Postal Department Recruitment 2016 is www.gujpostexam.com. Online Registration for the Gujarat Post Recruitment 2016 is available from 12th March 2016 to 11th April 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Gujarat Postman Recruitment 2016 are available below.
Gujarat Post Office Notification
The Department of Posts India is a government-operated postal system in India. The Indian Postal Service provides its services from 154,866 post offices, of which 139,040 (89.78 percent) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.22 percent) in urban areas. Indian Postal Department also has 25,464 departmental Post Offices and 129,402 Extra-Departmental Branch Post Offices across India. The Postal Department of India releases recruitment notifications frequently to fill available vacancies in various regions. It has recently published the Recruitment Notification for 1242 Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle. Candidates looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs may apply through online for this Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 on or before 11/04/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Gujarat Postman Recruitment
- For Postman: Candidates should possess 10th Class or Matriculation from a recognized Board / University.
- For Mail Guard: Candidates should complete 10th Class or Matriculation from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit for Gujarat Post Office Jobs
Candidates applying for the Postman and Mail Guard Jobs in Gujarat Postal Circle should attain the below Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Gujarat Postal Department Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Postal Department.
Official Website: www.gujpostexam.com
Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard.
Total Vacancies: 1242 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Postman: 1220 Posts|
|2.||Mail Guard: 22 Posts|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Job Category: Postal Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for the Gujarat Post Office Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in Aptitude Test/Examination conducted by the Department of Posts, Government of India.
Fee Details: Candidates can pay the Fee at e-payment offices during office hours.
- For General & OBC Candidates:
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates:
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee: No Fee.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 12/03/2016.
- Starting Date for Deposition of Fee: 12/03/2016.
- Last Date for Deposition of Fee at e-payment Post Offices: 14/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/04/2016.
Gujarat Postal Circle Online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the Postman and Mail Guard Jobs in Gujarat Postal Department can get the online application at the official website www.gujpostexam.com. Online Application for the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 will be available from 12th March 2016 and will be closed on 11th April 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.gujpostexam.com
- Click on “Guide to Online Registration”.
- Read the Instructions Carefully and click on “Online Registration”.
- Read the Necessary Requirements and click on Confirm Details.
- Enter your mail.id and Mobile number and proceed with online application form filling.
- Fill the Application with complete Details and submit the Application.
- Generate Challan and pay the Fee at e-payment post offices.
- Submit the Application and take Printout of the application for future reference.
To Apply Online for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 click on below link
Download Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 1242 Gujarat Post Office Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.