Recently Defence Research & Development Organization has released a notification on 14th August 2017. GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017 is about to fill 150 Apprentices Posts. Gas Turbine Research Establishment(GTRE) invites application from all the Diploma/ITI/Graduate candidates. Karnataka Government Job seekers can make use of this DRDO Apprentices Jobs 2017. DRDO Department has proposed Offline Mode of Applications. Eligible contenders need to send their GTRE ITI Apprentice Application form on or before 5th September 2017 to the mentioned address. Application Form for the GTRE Apprentices Training will be available @ www.drdo.gov.in. Or can be downloaded from our page.
- 1 GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 DRDO Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 -Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GTRE Apprentices Trainees 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered for GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for DRDO ITI Apprentice Vacancies 2017
GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Here is the good news for the Latest Government Job seekers. The Government of DRDO recruits aspirants for filling up the 150 ITI Apprentices vacant positions. Many people are eagerly waiting to work for the Gas Turbine Research Establishment. Those contenders apply as early as possible without any delay. Very Soon GTRE is going to conduct an Interview for the eligible participants. Their marks will shortlist contenders. Interested competitors can check the complete notification details from our site. In this page check the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, etc.
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Details
Competitors willing to work as Apprentices must check the GTRE Apprentices Vacancy details from the below table.
Name of Post: Apprentice Trainee.
Total No of Vacancies: 150.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|S NO||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|2||Diploma Apprentice Trainee||30|
|3||ITI Apprentice Trainees||30|
DRDO Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 -Overview
|Organization Name||Gas Turbine Research Establishment(GTRE)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bagalore, Karnataka|
Selection Criteria for GTRE Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2017
Defence Research & Development Organization will shortlist the registered competitors on the merit basis. For more details, refer the GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- Last date for application submission 5/9/2017.
- Intimation of Interview Date: within seven dates of application submission last date.
- Probable dates of Interviews: 18/09/2017 to 20/09/2017.
- Declaration of Final Selected candidates: 27/09/2017.
- Date of Joining at GTRE: 3/10/2017.
Eligibility Criteria for GTRE Apprentices Trainees 2017
Aspirants must possess a Graduation(B.E/B.Tech), Diploma, ITI from a recognized university with a good academic score. Postulates can obtain the further details of GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from the notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- OBC candidates: 30 Years.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: 32 Years.
Salary Offered for GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Finalized competitors for the DRDO Apprentice Jobs 2017 will get the pay scale as per the rules of GTRE Notification.
- B.E/B.Tech: Rs.4,984/– per month.
- Diploma: Rs.3,542/- per month.
- ITI: 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by the Latest Kannada Govt. Gazette Notification.
Steps to Apply for DRDO ITI Apprentice Vacancies 2017
- Go to official website of DRDO, i.e., www.drdo.gov.in.
- On the Home Page search & download the Gas Turbine Research Establishment Apprentice Notification 2017.
- Read the DRDO Notification 2017 carefully and also check your eligibility.
- Eligible contenders download the GTRE Diploma Apprentice Application Form.
- Fill up the application with the necessary information.
- Upload if there any scanned documents, photographs.
- Cross Check all the given information before applying for GTRE Apprentice.
- Send the Application in an envelope to the below postal address.
Gas Turbine Research Establishment,
C V Raman Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560 093.
409 total views, 5 views today