Are you looking for latest employment news in Chennai? Then there is the great chance for you yo grab Tamil Nadu Government Jobs. Very recently, Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018 Advertisement is out from the officials of the Greater Chennai Corporation. GCC Notification 2018 is clearly about the hiring of 129 posts in District Health Society Department on contractual basis for 11 months. Eligible candidates can get ready to submit their offline application from now onwards. Tamil Nadu Government Job Hunters can download the applications from the official website www.chennaicorporation.com.
- 1 Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Greater Chennai Corporation Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 Greater Chennai Corporation Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Greater Chennai Corporation Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Greater Chennai Corporation
- 1.5 How to Apply for Greater Chennai Corporation Employment News 2018
Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018
விண்ணப்பங்களை சமர்ப்பிப்பதற்கான கடைசி தேதி 02.02.2018 ஆகும். தேர்வுகள் மற்றும் பேட்டி, தகுதிக்கான அளவுகோல், ஆஃப்லைன் பதிவு செயல்முறைகள், பரிந்துரைக்கப்பட்ட விண்ணப்ப கட்டணம் / ஊடுருவல் கட்டணங்கள்
Greater Chennai Corporation Notification 2018 – Complete Details
|Organization Name||Grater Chennai Corporation|
|Job Name||Lab Technician, Medical Officer etc|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Greater Chennai Corporation Vacancy 2018 Details
As per Greater Chennai Corporation information, below are the vacant positions that are going to occupy by the interested and eligible aspirants.
- Name of the Post: Lab Technician, TB Health Visitor, and other posts.
- No.of Posts: 129 vacancies
Check table for post wise job openings in GCC
|S.no||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer DTC||02|
|2||Medical Officers (Medical College)||02|
|3||Senior Medical Officer DE TB Center||03|
|4||District Programme Coordinator||03|
|5||District DRTB/HIV TB Coordinator||02|
|6||District PPM Coordinator||03|
|7||Senior Treatment Supervisor||15|
|8||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||03|
|10||TB Health Visitor||24|
|12||Counselor DRTB Center||05|
Selection Procedure for GCC Lab Technician Jobs 2018
Applied people can be shortlisted for Greater Chennai Corporation Vacancies 2018 based on the performance in the below assessment rounds.
- Merit List
Important Dates for Greater Chennai Corporation Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Offline Application Submission: Available Now
- Offline Application Submission Last Date: 02-02-2018
Application Fee for Greater Chennai Corporation Vacancies 2018
Read the official notification to get complete details regarding fee application fee payment for jobs in Graeter Chennai Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for Greater Chennai Corporation Jobs 2018
- Medical Officer DTC – must be completed MBBS or its equivalent Degree from an institution, recognized by Medical Council of India and must have completed a compulsory rotary internship.
- Lab Technician – should complete Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or Certified Course in Medical Laboratory Technology equivalent
Go for official Notification to get post wise educational qualification.
Visit the official website to find out information about age limits and age relaxation for different category of people based on the rules of Tamilnadu Government.
Pay Scale Offered by Greater Chennai Corporation
Finalized aspirants of Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018 can get the salary amount of RS.10,000 to Rs.45,000 based on the job role.
How to Apply for Greater Chennai Corporation Employment News 2018
- Access the official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- Desired candidates can open the link to Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Read the complete Greater Chennai Corporation Notification 2018 to ensure your eligibility.
- After that, download the hard copy of empty application form.
- Enter all the required fields in GCC Application form
- Paste the recent photograph and enter your signature.
- Post the Application form which is superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….” along with required documents to the below address.
The Programme Officer,
District TB Centre,
No.26. Pulianthope High Road,
Chennai – 600 012