- 1 GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 GPSC Recruitment 2016 – Jobs in Gujarat – ojas.guj.nic.in
- 1.2 Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC
- 1.3 Details about Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Exam 2016
- 1.4 GPSC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 GPSC Assistant Engineer – General Ability Syllabus
- 1.6 GPSC Assistant Engineer – Civil Engineering Syllabus
GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 is available here. Candidates who are looking for GPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern have reached the right place. Aspirants who are interested in working for Engineer jobs and Government Jobs can apply to these AE posts. We are providing the complete details regarding Gujarat Public Service Commission AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Skilled Aspirants who are aiming to crack this exam can make use of our GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & GPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern given below. Candidates can prepare thoroughly by following our Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016 provided below. So, applicants prepare well & All the Best for your Exam. 🙂
GPSC Recruitment 2016 – Jobs in Gujarat – ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission has recently released a notification to recruit for 139 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. Aspirants Searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat can use this Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notification for Asst Engineer Posts. Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent Qualification recognized by the Government of Gujarat. Candidates age should be below 35 years as on the last date of receipt of the Application. Eligible Candidates may apply through Online mode for the GPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016 is 11/02/2016. For more details visit the official website. The Official website of GPSC is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC
GPSC is an acronym for Gujarat Public Service Commission. The Gujarat Public Service Commission was established on 01-05-1960 as per the Provision of the Constitution of India. GPSC is responsible for Conducting Competitive Examinations and Interviews for the selection of eligible candidates for various posts available in the Different Departments of Gujarat. On its Recruitment Process Gujarat PSC has recently published the Recruitment Notification for 139 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Aspirants who are in search of Engineering Jobs in Gujarat may apply through online for this GPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before 11/02/2016. For more information visit the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Details about Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
No of posts: 139.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-II Posts.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus is given below. Gujarat PSC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern is given here.
|1.||Written Test||A||General Ability||100||100 Marks||Gujarati|
|B||Civil Engineering||100||200 Marks||English|
GPSC Assistant Engineer – General Ability Syllabus
- Gujarat – Important Events.
- Culture & Heritage, Literature, etc.
- Economy & Finance.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Knowledge.
- History – India & Gujarat.
- Geography – India & Gujarat.
- Data Interpretation.
- General Mathematics.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Trains & Distances.
- Time & Work.
- Mental Ability.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Figural Series.
- Data Sufficiency
- Gujarati Language Grammar.
- Common errors of usage.
- The degree of adjectives.
- English Language.
- Active and passive voice.
- Articles, Pronouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Questiontag.
- Verb and Tense, Agreement between subject and verb, Gerund, Participles.
- Model auxiliaries, Usage of the can, may, could, should, etc.
- Use of some, many, any, few, a little, since and for, etc.
GPSC Assistant Engineer – Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The strength of Materials.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
- The design of Structure.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Bridge Architecture etc.
Click on the link given below for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016, GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, GPSC Previous Papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
872 total views, 4 views today