GNFC Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently. The Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has published recruitment notification for filling up the 480 Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Job Hunters who are eagerly searching for Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat can use this chance as soon as possible. Eligible candidates for the GNFC Jobs 2017 can fill the Online Application Form and Submit by on before 18/12/2016. Job Seekers those who are looking for the Latest Employment News for the year 2016 – 2017 can refer our blog www.wingovtjobs.com.
GNFC Recruitment 2017
The Government of Gujarat, Narmada Valley Fertilizer and Chemical Limited (GNFCL) wants to fill the empty posts of Trainees. Willing and Interested candidates can check this notification. Complete Details of GNFC Managment Graduate Trainee Notification 2017 such as Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, and Online Application Process, etc., are explicitly described below. For more information regarding the GNFC Recruitment, aspirants should go through the official website www.gnfc.in
GNFC Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee.
No of Vacancies – 480 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
GNFC Trainee Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC)
Post Name: Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee.
No of Posts: 480 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Gujarat
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.gnfc.in
Selection Process – The candidates would undergo below rounds conducted by Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Skill Based Test
Pay Band – Selected candidates for GNFC Management Graduate Trainee Vacancies 2017 will receive the salary as below.
- For Management Trainee – Rs.2.35 Lacs (Approx.)
- For Graduate Trainee and Diploma Trainee – Rs.1.34 Lacs (Approx.)
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) Jobs
- Management Trainee Post: Applicants must have completed MBA full time in the specialization in Marketing with the minimum first class percentage of marks in the year 2016.
- Graduate Trainee Post: Full time BSc in the specialization in Agriculture with the minimum first class percentage of marks.
- Diploma Trainee Post: Full time Diploma in Agriculture wth first class marks from any approved Board or institution.
The Maximum Age of the candidates must be as per the requirement mentioned in GNFC Management Graduate Trainee official advertisement; it should be as follows.
- Management Trainee – 30 Years
- Graduate Trainee – 25 Years
- Diploma Trainee – 23 Years
Important Dates for GNFC Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Online Application Commencement From – Started Now
- Last Date for Submit Online Application – 18th December 2016
- GNFC Management Trainee Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updated Soon
Instructions for Applying GNFC Management, Graduate, Diploma Trainee Jobs
- Interested candidates are pleased to log in to GNFC official page www.gnfc.in
- Go to careers section and read the GNFC Notification 2017.
- Read the notification to get the eligibility information
- Eligible applicants are advised to open related Online Application Form link
- read the instructions before submitting the form
- Fill the form with all necessary data as per the instructions
- Attach scanned copies of your photograph, signature.
- Hit on submit button and to complete the process of application on or before the last date
- Save a copy of filled form for future reference