The Gauhati High Court Recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of Judicial Assistants to work in the High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, and Arunachal Pradesh. The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the 20 vacancies of Judicial Assistants in the Principal Seat of Gauhati High Court. The contenders waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our website provides the Recruitment details of Gauhati High Court such as Vacancies, Eligibility, Pay Scale, etc. However, the full details of High of Gauhati are available on the official website www.ghconline.gov.in.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The Gauhati High Court requires eligible candidates for the post of Judicial Assistants. High Court of Guwahati recruits 20 candidates in the Principal Seat of Gauhati High Court. Recruitment in Gauhati high is an online application process. However, the applicant has to take a print-out of the application Acknowledgement for future reference. The last date for Judicial Assistant Online Application is 08.11.2016. However, the applicant can pay the application fee through Fee Payment Challan by 10.11.2016.
Gauhati High Court Judicial Assistant Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: The Gauhati High Court.
Name of the Post: Judicial Assistant.
No. of Posts: 20 Posts.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam.
- For General Category Applicants: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs. 300/-.
- The Applicant has to undergo Written Test for the post of Judicial Assistant.
- The Successful candidates of Written Test will face a Viva Voce/Computer Skill Test.
The Selected candidate for Judicial Assistant gets a Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3000/- plus other allowances.
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Guwahati High Court Recruitment
- The applicant must be not less than 18 Years of age.
- Maximum Age Limit shall not be more than 38 Years as on 01.10.2016.
- The applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- He/She shall possess computer skills for handling text and data on computers.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Important Dates for Gauhati HC Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 14.10.2016.
Online Submission Starting Date: 25.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 08.11.2016.
Fee Payment Last Date: 10.11.2016.
Application Process for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- The applying candidates must possess a valid e-mail id and mobile number for the Registration.
- Visit the official website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on Online Application for the Post of Judicial Assistant.
- Click on the New Registration button and fill all the mandatory details for Registration.
- Then Submit the Registration.
- You will get the login details to your e-mail id as Registration Code and Date of Birth.
- Use these login details for the next three phases of the application.
- Click on the Update Candidate Details button and update the profile details correctly.
- After all the boxes are filled, click on the Update Data button.
- Upload the scanned copies of your latest photograph and signature in the prescribed format and click on the Submit Candidature button to submit the Application.
- Then you can get Fee Payment Challan.
- Go to any branch of State Bank of India for fee payment and get Fee payment Journal number for future reference.
- Then take the print-out of the Candidature for the application form.
- The last date for online application is 08.11.2016 and Fee Payment is 10.11.2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
204 total views, 1 views today