- 1 Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for CFSL Delhi Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Forensic Science laboratory Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016
Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the Month of February 2016. Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has issued this Notification for the Recruitment of 150 Vacancies of Senior Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, and Jr. Forensic/Asst. Chemical Examiner Posts. Candidates looking for the Latest Central Government Jobs may get use of this CFSL Delhi Recruitment Notification for Scientific Asst & Laboratory Asst Jobs. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply in Prescribed format for the DFSL Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date at the official website. The Last Date to send the Application form for Scientific and Laboratory Asst Jobs in Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi is 09th March 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy details, etc. of Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi
The Directorate of Forensic Sciences was established in the year 2002 by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi is one of the four Central Forensic Science Laboratories in India. DFSL is devoted to providing excellent leadership to advance forensic science and its application to the legal system. The Primary Objective of the Delhi Forensic Science Laboratory is to promote professionalism, competency, integrity, education, foster interdisciplinary research, improve practice, nurture young minds and encourage collaboration in the scientific fraternity. FSL Delhi releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in its various departments to improve its services. CFSL Delhi has recently published the recruitment notification for Scientific and Laboratory Assistant Vacancies. Candidates looking for the Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for this Forensic Science laboratory Recruitment 2016 on or before 09/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for CFSL Delhi Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Forensic Science Laboratory Jobs
- For Junior Forensic/Asst. Chemical Examiner: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized university and should have the desired experience.
- For Sr Scientific Assistant: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized university and should have desired Experience.
- For Scientific Assistant: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized university.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Candidates should complete B.SC in relevant Discipline from a recognized university.
For Complete Details please refer official notification.
Age Limit for FSL Delhi Recruitment
Candidates applying for the Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age limits as on Closing Date.
- Upper Age Limit for Junior Forensic/Asst. Chemical Examiner: 35 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Sr Scientific Assistant: 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Scientific Assistant: 27 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Laboratory Assistant: 27 years.
Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Delhi.
Official Website: delhi.gov.in / dfs.nic.in
Forensic Science Laboratory Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Forensic /Asst. Chemical Examiner||30 Posts|
|2.||Senior Scientific Assistant||40 Posts|
|3.||Scientific Assistant||40 Posts|
|4.||Laboratory Assistant||40 Posts|
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
- For Junior Forensic/Asst. Chemical Examiner: Rs. 45,990/- per month.
- For Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 29,565/- per month.
- For Scientific Assistant: Rs. 17,520/- per month.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 16,644/- per month.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for the Various jobs in Forensic Science Laboratory will be shortlisted based on their performance in Interview conducted from 14th March 2016 to 18th March 2016 by the Delhi Forensic Science laboratory.
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09/03/2016.
Delhi Forensic Science laboratory Application Form for Scientific & Laboratory Asst Jobs
Candidates interested in applying for the Scientific and Laboratory Asst Jobs in Forensic Science Laboratory Delhi can Download the Application form from the official website delhi.gov.in / dfs.nic.in. Candidates can also directly download the application form from our wingovtjobs.com website. The Forensic Science Laboratory Application for Laboratory & Scientific Asst Jobs is attached below along with the Notification.
How to Apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed Format and send the duly filled Application to the Forensic Science laboratory, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi on or before 09th March 2016.
Download Forensic Science laboratory Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
602 total views, 1 views today