East Coast Railways Recruitment 2017 has issued on 17-05-2017 under Notification No.ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2017. East Coast Railways Apprentices Recruitment invites online applications from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices posts for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshop/Units in the East Coast Railway. A large number of aspirants are waiting for the Indian Railway Recruitment 2017. Those who are seeking for Apprentices jobs in Bhubaneswar(Odisha) they may apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 from 18-05-2017(11.00 Hrs). Candidates can enroll for East Coast Railways Jobs 2017 through Online.
- 1 East Coast Railways Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Vacancy Details for East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 East Coast Railway Notification 2017- Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by East Coast Railways
- 1.5 How to Apply for East Coast Railway Vacancies 2017
East Coast Railways Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Candidates can apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment through Official website www.rrcbbs.org.in. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria in official notification. Aspirants should have completed Matriculation or Intermediate in the relevant trade to use for East Coast Railways. Applicants may also check Latest Employment News for more details and updates of government jobs. The complete details regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Selection process, etc., had given below.
Vacancy Details for East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Apprentices posts
No. of Posts: 588
Division-Wise Vacancy details
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar Division – 97 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||09|
|Refrigerator and A.C Mechanic||04|
- Khurda Road Division – 30 Posts
- Waltair Division – 461posts
East Coast Railway Notification 2017- Details
Organization Name: East Coast Railways
Post Name: Apprentices posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Bhubaneswar(Odisha)
Application Fee for East Coast Railway Jobs 2017
Candidates of Eastern Railway Apprentices Jobs must pay the application fee as per the category. Category wise application fee details are mentioned below.
- For General and OBC Male candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Woman candidates.
Selection Procedure for East Coast Railways Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Candidates for East Coast Railway Welder and Fitter jobs is based on their performance in following selection rounds.
- Based on Career Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Dates for Bhubaneswar Railway Recruitment 2017
- An opening of Online Application: 18-05-2017(11:00 PM)
- Closing Date and Time to submit Application Form: 17-06-2017 till 17:00hrs.
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Vacancies 2017
Candidates should possess the 10th/12th with ITI in respective Trade. Check the Official notification for detailed eligibility information provided in below links.
- Candidates should have minimum 15 years of age and maximum 24 years of age as on 17-06-2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidate –5 years.
- OBC candidates –3 years.
- For Persons with Disability and Ex-service man – 10 years.
Pay Scale Offered by East Coast Railways
Selected candidates will get an excellent Pay Scale with additional allowances as per East Coast Railways organization norms.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Vacancies 2017
- Candidates have to open the official website www.rrcbbs.org.in.
- Download Notification and read all the information carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill all the details as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee as per the organization rules.
- Recheck all the entered details.
- Candidates have to keep the copy of printout which is useful for final selection round.